Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Need Domain Parking Suggestion. Kindly Help me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainService

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I used Adsense to park all my domains which i was using for the past 2 years, now suddenly without any reason, they have disapproved my account.
And i am trying to park these elsewhere say Sedo or Namedrive, but i don't see any ads on it. Is it because they use google feed which is blocking the ads on these domains which i had with Adsense?

Kindly let me know what do i do next.

Thanks
Regards

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And i am trying to park these elsewhere say Sedo or Namedrive, but i don't see any ads on it. Is it because they use google feed which is blocking the ads on these domains which i had with Adsense?
That is a very good guess and most likely the correct guess.

I can't recommend an alternative. I could but the parking company's owner is a member of the forum. I doubt he would be giddy with joy to have some banned domains on his servers.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I used Adsense to park all my domains which i was using for the past 2 years, now suddenly without any reason, they have disapproved my account.

Kindly let me know what do i do next.

Thanks
Regards

You might want to try Bodis.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators