Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Need help/ideas Domain making $50 / day

Status
Not open for further replies.

mginc

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey guys one of my domain is making around $50 every day on sedo parking. i was wondering if i should park this name some where else like ND, Parked, or DS or just leave with with sedo for now. ?

your help is very much apprecaited

thankyou

Domain summit 2024

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's the category? I do found that sedo parking sometimes earns more than other PPC program. The reason is because they tend to have more traffic if you park with them. You will probably see a decrease of traffic if you park else where.

mginc

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey buddy thankx for replying. Category is "Furniture" and domain is lighting, lamps related.
i was thinking of making a mini site with adsense on it. Its getting direct typein traffic so i was thinking adsense might do alright??

what do you think

Fatbat

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You could try parking it with any of the other companies for just a few days to determine if it will earn more with them. I like Fabulous.com a lot. Others swear by Parked.com. It can't hurt to open accounts with these and test the domain for 3-5 days at each. If you don't see an improvement put it back on Sedo. I find Sedo pays the worst rates per click hands down, so you may be pleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators