Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Need Search Engine Optimization for 1-800vacations.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i need some help in seo services my website 1-800vacations.com has went for 29 million to about 5 million in alexa ranking in 3 months and in the united states it went for 900,00 to 600,00 so i need some help can anybody tell me what i need to do more... thanks

domaintrader85

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The best thing I can suggest you is to outsource your SEO need to a freelancer. Not even company.. Freelancers give quality service..

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
get this SEO course from Stompernet and do it yourself, they are explaining everything very well and they are one the best SEO team on the planet right now

http://www.stomping2.com/

domaintrader85

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you have time you can do that..But now there are many freelancers out there who can offer SEO services for cheaper price.. With this you can concentrate on your business..

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the thing is you never know what kind of techniques they will use and if they are any good. You might end up paying them for nothing

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
have you tried stompernet??? petrosc

yes, I am a subscriber to Stomping The Searchengines 2 Course and its the best money I ever spent!

(free sample of their work in my sig)

Last edited:

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with all the points made above.

Most SEO is mechanical work, but, the question you should asking yourself is, is the money you save worth your time?

I mean can you spend time in submitting links to directories, finding other related sites, emailing them about link exchange etc, or then writer articles yourself?

I think outsourcing is a great option, and the only way to see if the freelancer is any good is to ask for passed work.

Hope this helps,
Aditya

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
More reviews on stomping2.com ?

media

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do not pay for any SEO courses.
Everything is available on forums. Trust me
If you have time learn it from forums, if you dont have time then hire a reputed service (local).

Do not ever directly outsource unless you think you have learnt some basic information on SEO.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
More reviews on stomping2.com ?

You can watch a free mini course they gave out recently - follow the link in my signature

Do not pay for any SEO courses.
Everything is available on forums. Trust me
If you have time learn it from forums, if you dont have time then hire a reputed service (local).

Do not ever directly outsource unless you think you have learnt some basic information on SEO.

This is bad advice IMO
I seriously recommend the course mentioned above. The info may be found in various forums but if anyone values his own time, would pay any price to get the best info (filtered out of the crap) in one place, especially when we are talking about the Stompernet guys. Plus, this course costs $1, given that you will subscribe to their monthly newsletter for $30/mo, but the first month is free and you will receive the course in your mail (the full course). If you want you can cancel during your trial and you will keep the course for $1

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anymore advice???

AngelDough

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Checkout PrimeVisibility.com - 12+ years experience and stellar results for FoxNews.com (#3 in google for news); LaurenHutton.com (#2 in google for wrinkle remover); UNeedAPart.com (top 3 in google in for both used auto parts and used car parts) and BargainTravelCruises.com (#2 in google for group cruises), for Brother printers - first page of Google for color laser printer, etc., etc. Also #1/#2 for food coupons in google - FoodCouponsDirect.com

Prime Visibility was also on the Inc List of Fastest Growing companies in both 2007 and 2008 - they are the REAL DEAL in SEO.....

media

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom