Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Need Uploaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have really really slow internet.
I need someone who could possibly upload files for me.
I won't be able to pay for this service but yah.
I need to upload alot of scripts (don't worry non null I will let you login and download it from the site I bought from)
I don't need you to install anything i got everything after that.

I have like 60-70 kb downloading speed and uploading speed is even worst so if you could help me that would be great.

Domain Summit 2024

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was uploading while i writing that message :)
I still am. I need to upload tons of scripts lol.

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If it's a site why not just do a server to server move? Let the servers do all the work. Most control panels have these features built in. If you don't have access email your hosting provider they may do it for you.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since this is a non-paid job, I wouldn't expect too much work to be involved. If you need something uploaded let me know.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If it's a site why not just do a server to server move? Let the servers do all the work. Most control panels have these features built in. If you don't have access email your hosting provider they may do it for you.
I am installing brand new scripts :).
Since this is a non-paid job, I wouldn't expect too much work to be involved. If you need something uploaded let me know.
No basically drag the file for the ftp and after its uploaded let me know that's it.

I just finished uploading phpld (after a few hours) and installing it.
http://www.oncei.com/directory
Basically I need a few people with a internet connection faster than moi to upload it then let me know and i'll install it (config it etc) so basically i'm using your speed to upload.

I am waiting to purchase some scripts (vb, arcade scripts) so right now I have no scripts I need to upload. If i do i'll update on this post.

Jessica320

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could you at least let the uploader download some of your scripts for free as a form of compensation?

If so, contact me. I am free for the next few hours.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could you at least let the uploader download some of your scripts for free as a form of compensation?

If so, contact me. I am free for the next few hours.
No sorry. The scripts are paid for only one domain license and also that would be illegal on my behalf.
~Al

Jessica320

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okey, so how many scripts are there to upload?

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okey, so how many scripts are there to upload?
Sorry cannot trust you now since you want to store my scripts.
I already have them uploaded anyhow and I will have more scripts uploading ill see another person.

Jessica320

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was just asking for some form of compensation that does not involve money, if it's possible, I think there was nothing wrong with that. That's called negotiation and we ALL do that since we're online mainly for business or to make money.

In my second post, I asked the number of scripts to be uploaded because I have decided to help you but only on my own limits. If you have more than 20 scripts to upload, certainly that is BEYOND what I could give, I just wanted to make sure we're on the same side of the road.

I help people from time to time this is not something new to me. Recently I donated forum money to a member who I only met in a chatroom because he said he needed to participate in an auction for a domain that was very "special" to him. I could care less about his 'needs' but as a domainer myself I understood his situation and freely gave him some 60 forum bucks, though he only need 50 or something. I never heard from him since and I don't care. I don't even remember his name. What's important is I was able to help.

I can't blame you for doubting, I just need to say this.

Hope you'll get all the help that you need.

Last edited:

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was just asking for some form of compensation that does not involve money, if it's possible, I think there was nothing wrong with that. That's called negotiation and we ALL do that since we're online mainly for business or to make money.

In my second post, I asked the number of scripts to be uploaded because I have decided to help you but only on my own limits. If you have more than 20 scripts to upload, certainly that is BEYOND what I could give, I just wanted to make sure we're on the same side of the road.

I help people from time to time this is not something new to me. Recently I donated forum money to a member who I only met in a chatroom because he said he needed to participate in an auction for a domain that was very "special" to him. I could care less about his 'needs' but as a domainer myself I understood his situation and freely gave him some 60 forum bucks, though he only need 50 or something. I never heard from him since and I don't care. I don't even remember his name. What's important is I was able to help.

I can't blame you for doubting, I just need to say this.

Hope you'll get all the help that you need.
Nah i'm fine with it. I was just pretty mad about you asking for scripts. I would say sure you could have it but then I don't have reseller rights and it would be actually violating the license (one domain license).

I was going to offer domains etc. The reason is right now I'm in financial crap right now and everything I try to do should be the lowest budget to me.

But its ok right now I haven't any scripts to upload yet but i'll let people know.

Also sorry again for spazzing out on yah. I just seriously don't really like people who rip my scripts off and end up me having a illegal script license because someone downloaded my script license also.

~Al

Jessica320

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No problem here. I understand. I, too, don't like to be ripped off.

We all face the same crisis and we only got each other to help ourselves.

I wish you success in your chosen ventures.

Have a nice evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom