Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

newbies with UPGRADE questions / problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

loupe

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

If possible, it would be nice to have 1 forum section where newbies can post with questions about upgrades, payment issues etc.
I only noticed paypal as an option and wanted to contact an admin or mod for alternatives but couldn't in any way as far as i can see.
So at the end i had a friend do the payment through paypal for me that is why i can now finally post this :)

Greetz,

Loupe

Upvote 0

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

If possible, it would be nice to have 1 forum section where newbies can post with questions about upgrades, payment issues etc.
I only noticed paypal as an option and wanted to contact an admin or mod for alternatives but couldn't in any way as far as i can see.
So at the end i had a friend do the payment through paypal for me that is why i can now finally post this :)

Greetz,

Loupe

Hi Loupe

Glad you found a solution.

However, if you plan on buying and selling domains, having a Paypal account is imperative.

Good Luck!

imo...

loupe

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

I actually have paypal too, but after a serie of considerable payments paypal randomly will enforce a specific payment source quoting their automated system to protect paypal accountholders :) So i either had to wait another day or so or add an extra payment source to make them happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators