1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

November payments sent?

Discussion in 'Traffic Monetization' started by Bodis.com, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. Bodis.com

Bodis.com Bodis.com Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Have November payments been sent out yet?
  2. sattv2000

sattv2000 Gold Member

Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    I think they usually go out on the 22nd? Barbara, correct me if I'm wrong...
  3. Dr Nump

Dr Nump Call me Doc ! Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    I think parkingdots pay net-45 , but now it turn to ... net-60 or so . Domain parking world today is developing , time to wait become longer and CPC become lower .
  4. sattv2000

sattv2000 Gold Member

Local Time:
    I have to agree - and I think most agree with me on this, that Parking Dots is one of the best paying sites out there. Unfortunately, their payment system lacks...The net 45 has slowly shifted towards net 60 even net 70. Their inability to do Paypal has pushed the wait time even more, since the checks take 3 to 4 days to arrive. It they could address these flaws, they would draw a large audience and a lot of new customers. Just my two cents...
  5. BReininger

BReininger Gold Member

Local Time:
    November payments were sent on Monday, 1/22/07.

Barbara Reininger
    Product Manager
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
This thread is more than 180 days old.