Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Nude Kings: banker.com "it did not sell.....want it?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
deter said:
1.)

But hey if you're happy wetting yourself over 100 uniques a day more power to you ... :-O

For only $6.95, 100 uniques a day isn't all that bad. The quality of the traffic makes that 100 uniques feel like 1000.

Domain Summit 2024
M

mole

izopod said:
For only $6.95, 100 uniques a day isn't all that bad. The quality of the traffic makes that 100 uniques feel like 1000.

I cannot but agree, pod. As dk says in his http://www.erealestate.com website, "What is the value of one click, ...."

You'ld be surprised how many type-ins you get from that anal extension called .ORG. My stats surprisingly show a lot of "type-in" traffic from that extension, god knows why.

And even .NETs, they pull in a lot of "developed" traffic, even more than my undeveloped .COM equivalent of the name.

Honestly, I think simpletons are destroying the value of the other extensions for no reason then selfish motives and selfish self-serving ends. Well, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, I'll make sure your artificial skin is peeled off slowly but surely. The Internet will flourish, with or without commies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mole said:
,,,,You'ld be surprised how many type-ins you get from that anal extension called .ORG.

Not surprising at all. In your nation Mole this is likely not so but in the US I see far more TV and Media advertising the org extension than even com, every day.

For example, watching Pres Clinton's Library opening on TV yesterday the org ext was both mentioned and put on the screen several different times pertaining to 2 websites by several speakers including Hillary and Bill, with millions viewing it.

deter

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
mole said:
Stat trackers cannot tell the difference between "developed" type-ins and "true" type-ins, so its going to be funny how you measure anything.

Actually yes they can Mole ..they can even tell you if the visitor came from a "favorites" folder or not.

M

mole

trader said:
in the US I see far more TV and Media advertising the org extension than even com, every day.

Yes, .COM is not seen as trustworthy nor as opportunistic nor as "dream the wonderful dream" as the more stead .ORG. As I repeat, fool me once, shame on me, fool me twicem shame on you. Commies hate to hear this, well, that's fine.

deter said:
Actually yes they can Mole ..they can even tell you if the visitor came from a "favorites" folder or not.

The later, yes, det. The former, no. Show me something that a geek doesn't know :)

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mole said:
As I repeat, fool me once, shame on me, fool me twicem shame on you.
Reminds me of Bush's:
"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again." - George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

I think you have it reversed Mole. :)

~ Nexus

M

mole

Nexus said:
Reminds me of Bush's:
[iI think you have it reversed Mole. :)

Ahh nex, maybe I should just stick to "A foolem and his money are soon parted".

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mole said:
Ahh nex, maybe I should just stick to "A foolem and his money are soon parted".

This reminds of the day in 1999 I bought about 13 dot web names because "I was sure they'd get approved!"

As far as dot org's go you can't go wrong with a good ".org" in the medical field or blog related.

M

mole

izopod said:
This reminds of the day in 1999 I bought about 13 dot web names because "I was sure they'd get approved!"

Do you still have them, pod? :)

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mole said:
Do you still have them, pod? :)

Yes the "shiny" things are sitting in an account on www.webtld.com. As the years go by I don't have the stomach to visit my roughly $1120 investment like I used to....

I was the biggest .web fan out there. Now I'm all about traffic. Whatever the domain. If you could get good traffic to dot xyz it's all good.

Traffic...that's the 21st century "gold" mine.

Which begs the question... Are your domains good as "gold"?

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mole said:

Well... look at the bright side. Dot EU will be launching next year. Maybe you'll get lucky and reg, Pee.EU :-D

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
izopod said:
.....I was the biggest .web fan out there....

I was even bigger .web fan with almost 100 web names from that time period and even more money lost than you Pod. Paid as much as $35 for them.

Not too encouraging to see the IOD website rarely updated anymore and their long time running forum board shut down.

Do you guys think .web will ever get in the root?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators