Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Offers wanted on Domains - Business.ceo

MattyFo

Reaction score
1) Business.ceo --- cool domain - many uses

2) MoneyOnline.co --- People like to make money online...!

3) Videodashboard.com ---- I Attached My Earnings Screenshot ($183 from 1/1/2021-2/1/2021) I just bought this for $2500 about 3 months ago and it makes good money. **VideoDashBoard is a popular software product that pays out 50% affiliate commissions** The Software is sold from "videodashboard.io" I believe, so I get traffic from people wanting to buy it, and I literally just sell the software on my site and you can make over $100 per month.

4) FacebookLeads.com -

FacebookLeads.com - With Agency Site Included and Rebranded for You. Also, It comes with my FB Leads Software Business as a Free add-on.

Your Own Software Dashboard to Resell My 2 Facebook Leads SaaS products. You get Unlimited Resell Rights, You Set the Price, You Keep all the Sales you make -- Give It Away For Free if you want... It's Your Business to do what you want. The Products are in the chrome extension store and they are called "Friend Connector Pro" and "Post Profits Pro". That's what you get unlimited resell rights too.

With all that, let me know if you are interested in making an offer.

5) Digimark.io

6) ProfitAgency.com - One of my favorites. I'll build the site up better for you and give you logos and everything.

Attachments

• screenshot-www.jvzoo.com-2021.02.13-04_26_30.jpg
    screenshot-www.jvzoo.com-2021.02.13-04_26_30.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators