Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Pair Of Six-figure Sales Give 2014 A Good Sendoff And Get 2015 Started On A High Note

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season as we did here in Florida. Now its on to 2015 and what I think will be a big year for the domain aftermarket. First things first though - we have some 2014 business still to wrap up. To that end, the new weekly domain sales Report is out at DNJournal.com. Due to the holiday break (and the resulting office closures at some of our leading sales data providers) we have three weeks worth of information for you this week that will bring you fully up to date on all of the sales reported since our last column December 17. A pair of six-figure sales provided the latest highlights with one closing the books on a solid 2014 and the other getting the new year off to a great start! You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2014/20150114.htm

dictionaryof

Longtime DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Curious... Anyone have any particular insight or reason why 12328.com and 17313.com went for $4k and $3k respectively?
While they're the "good numbers", I couldn't find a special asian meanings (that doesn't mean there isn't one) and they're not popular zips...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom