Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Parking Pages (Like Sedo's etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just trying to find out how i can get my domains parked on their own parking pages such as Sedo's parking pages, is there a web site package that can do this for you and supply the ads, i'm thinking this may be alot better than Sedo for revenue as you're cutting out the middleman. Because it'll take me ages to do each domain individually, plus how are they monetised? Would it be a simple case of adsense codes being entered or something? Also how to you geo target the adverts if this is the case or will the ads automatically show the native countries advertisers naturally?

Thanks in advance for your answers! Sorry if it's a stupid question i just want to make sure i get it right before i spend any money!

vivid

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Laird Mobi,
I think you should be careful when choosing an ad provider for this purpose, as not all of them may allow placing their ads on your own parking pages looking like the Sedo ones. For instance, Google AdSense is likely to consider such a page made for AdSense and violating their TOS from the point of website quality. Instead of hassle with developing your parking pages, have you tried some other parking solutions, say, InternetTraffic.com (others may probably suggest something else), for comparison of payouts?

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Laird Mobi,

There really isn't a good out-of-the-box solution for this. The companies I have worked with had to go with something custom and even then it was a matter of jumping through hoops and red tape to get an affiliate to work with such a platform.

Try already established platforms as vivid suggested. There are dozens of parking programs available nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom