Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

other Parkingcrew.com - an introduction

This is a discussion about another domain name register/company not listed.

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

let me take this opportunity to introduce you to our new parking solution and give you a bit of a background of why we set up ParkingCrew.com.

Having been part of the domain industry for a decade and having worked with most domainparking platforms out there, we weren't really impressed with what we saw and decided to build our own platform:

Parkingcrew.com specifically caters to a professional domainers needs:

- PPC feed with the highest coverage worldwide
- 2nd tier feeds and a broad direct advertiser base for adult and blocked traffic
- highest revshares thanks to low overhead costs
- clearly arranged frontend
- transparent stats per domain
- autooptimization of proven templates
- custom template modification
- API
- multiple for-sale banners

In addition, Parkingcrew.com is fully integrated with above.com so you can easily benchmark our service against your current providers. We are confident we will win your traffic!

Take this opportunity now to increase your revenues for the longterm!

Parkingcrew.com - and your revenue takes off!

Domain summit 2024

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds good but any name or resume behind the business parkingcrew.com or members name. I always hesitate dealing with places which only use a business name. For example I get regular facebook friend requests from business names and I have no idea who the person is so I reject them.

Also wondering why there are so many new parking firms (so many new ones I can't recall all their names) in view of the fact the parking business (and domaining in general) seems to be on a strong decline over the past 4 years? How can there be sufficient business out there to support all these firms, especially when you consider how many domainers have quit the business, or went to part time status, or heavily trimming their portfolios?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also wondering why there are so many new parking firms (so many new ones I can't recall all their names) in view of the fact the parking business (and domaining in general) seems to be on a strong decline over the past 4 years? How can there be sufficient business out there to support all these firms, especially when you consider how many domainers have quit the business, or went to part time status, or heavily trimming their portfolios?

good question, but basic answer is pay per click ain't dead yet!

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sure, very legitimate question: ParkingCrew is a subsidiary of Munich based Team Internet. Team Internet's investors include:

DnForum Member nicorlino
Stefan
Mario

who many of you have probably met at various Traffic, Domainfest, Domain Roundtable, etc. conferences over the years.

Besides ParkingCrew Team Internet operates some of the most successful German news sites such as Germany's biggest boxing site http://www.boxen.de as well as a big owned and operated domain portfolio.

Now to your other question: The main reason for the upspring of many new parking companies is that some of the upstream feed providers gave out feeds again. They hadn't done so in years. We see this as a strong sign that they believe - like biggedon pointed out - that ppc isn't dead yet. We are of the same believe and the results we have seen on our platform in the past six months support that opinion

Last edited:

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
we dont need another ppc company, your 10 years behind!

While I agree that big money was made in 2004 - 2007, I don't think there is no need for new PPC companies. The old and established companies haven't brought much innovation to the market and I believe the recent addition of new PPC companies is changing that. And we are excited to be part of it!

peterzhao

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
feed is google or yahoo ?

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As can be seen when hovering over the ads, it's G.

Best
ParkingCrew.com Support

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
website and all domains are not loading - what is going on ?

no revenue updates and the last update i got 3 clicks with a big fat zero ....

not impressed at all...

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Wolfgang,

I am currently inquiring with our tech to see if we had any downtime yesterday and - if yes - for how long. Overall system stats look good, but I am inquiring about this.

Best
ParkingCrew.com Support

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it actually is down every time there is a click update or revenue update - don't take my word for it - you may want to check this yourself.

also i noticed adult websites does pay 1 cent max - this is pretty much a lost cause .
also secondary provider is paying pretty much the lowest i have seen.

i know it is only a few days but the best thing about this system are the analytics ( nice job there ! )...very helpful in trying to get the keywords right - most other places are way behind or offering nothing !

i guess i will take a few weeks and see what happens ( the pages not loading often is really very annoying -since its a new system and not much trust is build yet - i do hope this will be fixed fast )

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it actually is down every time there is a click update or revenue update - don't take my word for it - you may want to check this yourself.

also i noticed adult websites does pay 1 cent max - this is pretty much a lost cause .
also secondary provider is paying pretty much the lowest i have seen.

i know it is only a few days but the best thing about this system are the analytics ( nice job there ! )...very helpful in trying to get the keywords right - most other places are way behind or offering nothing !

i guess i will take a few weeks and see what happens ( the pages not loading often is really very annoying -since its a new system and not much trust is build yet - i do hope this will be fixed fast )

I just got feedback from tech and they said that neither our internal log files nor the third party provider monitoring us for downtime reported any significant downtime recently. The next time you encounter this problem, could you let us know the exact page you where trying to load, your ip address and any other information that could help us replicate this issue?

Thanks for the praise on the analytics :)

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
parkingcrew.com is completely down - for hours !!!

ALL domains are completely down - for hours - i made sreenshots !

no support - NOTHING - this really stinks !

Last edited:

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
parkingcrew.com is completely down - for hours !!!

Dear Wolfgang,

tech is already working hard on fixing this problem. Seems that indeed we are encountering timeouts to some parkingpages from certain regions. Rest assured that tech is working hard on fixing this asap and that a bonus will be added to all accounts.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

just a quick headsup that everything is running smoothly again. Tech confirmed that we were having partial downtimes in some regions of the world for 1 hour and 25 minutes today. Once we have all the revenue data from all our upstream feed providers, we will be adding a generous compensation to all accounts.

Once again, our sincere apologies.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you tell us, how quickly and/or efficiently does your site auto optimize domains with a few clicks a day, because I,m sure the more traffic, the quicker the domains auto optimize with good keyword ads. Should we, try and do the keywords on domains with lower traffic, if this is possible with your interface.

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you tell us, how quickly and/or efficiently does your site auto optimize domains with a few clicks a day, because I,m sure the more traffic, the quicker the domains auto optimize with good keyword ads. Should we, try and do the keywords on domains with lower traffic, if this is possible with your interface.

Hi Tedgeman,

if a domain gets a few clicks a day, our system should optimize rather quickly and efficiently. You can however always go to the edit domain page and set a main keyword that best describes the topic of your domain and will assist our system to optimize. This is not needed but can be done.

When it comes to manually setting the related keywords: You should only do so if you are entirely sure, as they will be displayed on the parked page and can heavily affect CTR and CPC.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Knocks

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1) Can I force low-CTR domains to zero-click if they're not fail listed by Google?

2) Is there any difference in RPM between the traffic pointed to your nameservers directly versus the unsold traffic sent to you by Elephant Traffic?

parkingcrew.com

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1) Can I force low-CTR domains to zero-click if they're not fail listed by Google?

2) Is there any difference in RPM between the traffic pointed to your nameservers directly versus the unsold traffic sent to you by Elephant Traffic?

Hello Knocks,

if a domain is not fail listed by Google you cannot force them to zero-click on our system.

In terms of RPM: This depends on what sort of traffic for example Elephant is selling before the domain hits our system. Let me illustrate this with an example:

A domain gets 30 visitors a day from the US and 70 visitors a day from China.

If ET sells the 30 visitors from the US directly and only forwards the 70 visitors from China to our system, the RPM on our system will most likely be lower than if we had seen all 100 visitors as a click from the US in general pays much more than a click from China.

Hope this explains things.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators