Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Partnership with Namescon Europe - Discount code for tickets - Raffle for one free ticket

I am happy to announce our partnership with Namescon Europe. This year in Portugal in the small town of Cascais just outside Lisbon:

NamesCon Europe is where top-level decision makers from across the domain industry gather to share ideas and form new partnerships. This event promotes communication between registrars, registries and—most importantly—registrants to push the evolution of the global domain market.

Join us for an intimate, fast-paced gathering in a truly unforgettable setting: Cascais, Portugal, which is right near Lisbon. This seaside resort town is famous for its beaches, spas, cuisine, and nightlife. You’ll be coming for one reason, but you’ll find many more reasons to stay!

Namescon has been gracious enough to provide all DNForum.com users with a discount for the tickets. Please use the banner below to book your ticket for the price of 399 EUR instead of 549 EUR.
NC_Europe_Banner_468x60_399EUR.PNG

Further one lucky person will be getting a FREE ticket. More details will be forthcoming soon. Stay tuned.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is one I would like to attend...always wanted to go to Portugal. Have to see how busy we are I guess.

Domain summit 2024

James921

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
any chance I could get the free ticket if you haven't given it away yet?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators