Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Phenomenal List Of Lll .pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm surprise Uniregistry didn't reserved it. Maybe Frank read the .LINK post by DNW.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm surprise Uniregistry didn't reserved it. Maybe Frank read the .LINK post by DNW.

Maybe DNW - with one gTLD in their portfolio - decided it was ok to lynch mob the man to simply get traffic?

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I said to myself and others that I wouldn't register a gTLD (Theo multiple times via "conversation"; or to newbies, PM's with the new upgraded forum). This list provided made me. I popped my cherry and registered; in my opinion, the most memorable LLL.pics domain name for adult entertainment purposes.

XGF [dot] pics
Obviously, XXX would be the best, but this works nonetheless. No "junk" letters my ass on this one. Also surprised that nobody caught it since this posting or thought to register it. Maybe it's worthless, maybe not. It was definitely worth a $20 gamble though.

I didn't go with XBF [dot] pics to compliment it, because 1) I don't swing that way :cool: and 2) this one seems like it carries development potential (after legalities are reviewed, etc.) and can go hand-in-hand with another adult site I plan on developing to keep bounce high, but take them to where I want them to go.

Hopefully (if these were affiliate links), you got your commish as I clear cookies often and registered it today, though seeing it available Feb 29th.

After I registered XGF, I tried to get names like "cloud", "host", etc. Those are long gone. But saw on the list MGT [dot] pics was available (Pics Management) and snagged that as it's all encompassing. I did not get MGR though.

Then... with that idea came more and I thought what you could physically do with pictures in a sense of modifications. Pretty much everything was taken, but got a nice LLLL of CROP [dot] pics that goes nicely with MGT [dot] pics (crop, store, share, print & ship, etc.).

I got 3 gTLD's now, which make sense to some degree.

You sold me! o_O

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I must add, this is the cleanest UI of any registrar I've seen. Everyone else is so cluttered, it takes 30 god damn minutes to change a nameserver. If it remains this clean, I'll stay nice and put.

They should have entered the market with either a loss-leader or competitive pricing for .com, I'd be registering all had-regs there. To go further, just since it's so clean, if they offered transfers (unclear on price schedule for them) the same way, I would transfer into Uniregistry since you can be in and out quicker than a virgin (domainer) to make a change or update info on a name.

When the time comes where renewals are coming up at other registrars, I think putting them in the hands of Uniregistry would work best (if they allow a transfer at that point and I can only imagine the pain going from GoDaddy). :confused:

Coupon codes would be nice too. :cool:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Good pics picks, David :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom