Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Phone Number Directory For Sale. Currently Making $13-$37 Per Day. No Adsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainpros

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All done. Website sold.

Last edited by a moderator:

domainpros

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rejected an offer for $1750
Looking minimum offers above $2500

Last edited:

domainswithtrafik

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the site looks like it's only been making money recently with the spike in traffic. Any ideas how you have been getting the increase in traffic?

domainpros

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Website sold. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

domainswithtrafik

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what a waste of time. I spent an hour on skype discussing the site and OP won't even show me proof of traffic/rev to back up claims.

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS ONE.

He will FORCE you to make an offer before showing you any proof because he wants you to get into a bidding war with others.

That is backwards. At least for me and how I've been doing things in the last decade.

UPDATE: I think all the stats ie. rev and traffic are as claimed. It was OP's inexperience that led me to feel something was off. But after delving deeping I think the site claims are real. But of course do your own DD.

Last edited:

domainpros

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is what happened:

domainswithtrafik approached enquiring about traffic, source of income etc.
I replied back, added him to skype and told him everything about how the website works, what is made and what not.
He then asked to see the proof.
I replied back asking for his quote before I proceeded with the proofs.

RE: Maybe this created a loop. Issue resolved now, after he had a look at the stats.

Last edited:

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are selling based on revenue, it seems fair that you are required to prove it to prospective buyers (before they make an offer). This site is taking off like a rocket from what you present here, most people would not want to sell while earnings/traffic were still going up?
Because of the big spike in traffic/revenue, you really can't blame people for being cautious/suspicious - you don't have any trader history here on DNF either. You've said your minimum is X,XXX, so I would tend to believe anyone going to the trouble of talking to you would be prepared to offer that if the numbers add up.

Lots of red flags here, so don't be upset when people do lots of due diligence on this deal.

domainpros

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have no problems with people doing their due-diligence.
I asked him to informally offer a quote assuming the numbers were right, suppose if he would have offered $1000, I could have said it was unacceptable and that we cannot proceed.

If he had offered a price to my satisfaction I would have shown him all the proofs, like giving read access to my GA and showing the ClickBank account via Teamviewer,. (All proofs are posted here, you would just need to check them out yourself incase we were to proceed with the sale).

Would it not save time for both of us?

Update: Website sold for $4,500

Last edited:

domainswithtrafik

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@INFORG - Yes! exactly my sentiments. Lots of red flags here. I was REQUIRED to "bid" before he showed me any proof of claims. Unfortunately, I wasted over an hour with him and I even tried to help by explaining to him that the way he's going about it is backwards. Anyway it was to no avail..he still thinks he is right.

Good looking site, nice stats...but hard to believe without seeing proof. Buyer beware!

domainswithtrafik

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@domainpros - I can read you know. You said you would entertain offers above $2K. That was not hard to see. If that was above my budget then I would not waste my time. You seem to be hiding something. If I were selling a site I'd have no issues with giving access to proof. Heck I'd be proud of it.

All you need to do is ask if I have the budget. I would have simply said yes. Actually that's why I was interested cause you said you would sell above 2K. Apparently you want way more than that and want to create a bidding war. I'm done posting here. This site was ok...but I've got much bigger fish to fry. I hope you learned something from this.

domainpros

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All done.

Thanks to all the ruckus created here by a member, I got some attention, showcased my work to a potential buyer and successfully sold the website for $4,500/-

Thank you DNF!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom