Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed phoneunlockey.com $2200 monthly revenue. Unique money making opportunity INBOX OFFERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyn970

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My Iphone Unlocking business website here has been up and running since September 2011. I had initially paid for a quality design a month prior to that and set it up as unique as possible. This is a very good investment knowing that the iPhone business is not dying anytime soon and people will keep on buying these smart phones probably forever. The new iPhone 5 is soon to launch too so there is big money to be made with this ready running business.
This is a good money maker and does not require online experience for the new owner to be able to run it. There is some work on a daily basis to do, answering a few emails, verifying a few orders but nothing major if you have the minimum computer and internet knowledge. This can fit very well someone with a full time job looking for extra easy money.

Reason for sale?
I have been running this since a while now, and honestly need to focus on something else. I have several startup projects on the table, and in mind and I may need a lump sum to start a few up. Along with my job now, I am unable to handle several sites, and do not have money any way to start a new project, therefore I have to sell this one and get on something totally new. I really would have wished to keep it, but it is a choice I made to sell it, and I thought of it for a while before coming here and listing it. So the new owner must be happy to own it and make some money off of it because I was hehe.

What does this sale include?
-1 Week support to the new owner
- Domain names (2)
- Adwords Campaign
-Programmer contact info (for website/software) updates
-Website files
-Software
-Premium website design (Paid $999)

Revenue and Profit:
The business generates on average around 2000$ monthly in revenue.
The expanses consist of the Advertisement monthly which is around 10 to 15$ a day. So on average 350$
I also started a blog, I do post about 10 articles on the blog per month, one every 3 days. It helps Google keep my site relevant and also reduce the cost of the adwords campaign. I pay the current writer 75 cents per article. A total of 7.50 per month.
I also focus on buying adwords preactivated accounts with coupons to reduce the costs of the adwords campaign per month. I have tested and tried a lot of sellers of these, until I settled with one. Others were getting my adwords suspended. I buy 2 accounts for 5$, each having 75 USD in balance already. I will give the details and procedure to the win. I use one per week, so I save 75$ on adwords cost per week, this is why it only cost 350$ on adwords per month. With 10$ I save 300$ on adwords. This is optional. I do it because it only takes me a few minutes to do in the weekend. It is all copy paste, and it takes 2 days to get your new campaign approved. More details, as I said will be given to the winner. I won’t give out my full method here.
Your NET PROFIT would be around 1600$ every month. Last few month is has been a little more though. those are only averages.

Business started in Sept 2011. iphoneunlockey was registered back in May 2011.
Net profit:
Sept: $220
Oct: $1250
Nov: $1500
Dec: $1600
Jan 2012: $1550
Feb: $1500
March: $1725
April: $1700
May: $1750

Please inbox me for more information and offers.

Thankyou

Domain Summit 2024

hawkeye

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Reason for sale?
I have been running this since a while now,
Business started in Sept 2011. iphoneunlockey was registered back in May 2011.
Uhh...., according to the whois, this domain name was registered 'today'!
I'm sure you have some clarifying answers you can supply to help us all here better 'understand' this.

yru

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Uhh...., according to the whois, this domain name was registered 'today'!
I'm sure you have some clarifying answers you can supply to help us all here better 'understand' this.

They are listing the sale as "phoneunlockey.com" rather than "IphoneUnLockey.com" (which was registered May 2011) because of listing a trademark name for sale on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom