1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Please Congratulate Don / Biggedon - I am proud to have him as a MOD on DNForum.com

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Adam Dicker, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Adam Dicker

Adam Dicker Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    Please Congratulate Don / Biggedon - I am proud to have him as a MOD on DNForum.com

Both Johnn and Draggar do an EXCELLENT job as mods but I felt we needed to add more to help them out.

Most of you know Don and know he has a lot of great ideas that will help us continue to grow in the right direction.

One of the things I like / admire most about Don is that sometimes he and I differ in opinions but he is never afraid to call me out and I respect that.

Don has certainly posted here quite often over the last 10 years and has lots of great things to add to our community.

Welcome aboard Don!

Sincerely,

Adam Dicker
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
    11 people like this.
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.