Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Please Urgent Help Required

TahirKakar

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am a newbie in domain industry and I really need some urgent help regarding my domain.

I recently bought a domain in order to flip it, but the problem is that I bought the domain without any keywords in the domain name. Now I parked it at a free parking service and my domain was not able to earn a single penny in ten days because the relevant keywords are missing in my domain name.

Plz somebody help me how to find the relevant keywords for my domain name.

Thnx in advance.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am a newbie in domain industry and I really need some urgent help regarding my domain.

I recently bought a domain in order to flip it, but the problem is that I bought the domain without any keywords in the domain name. Now I parked it at a free parking service and my domain was not able to earn a single penny in ten days because the relevant keywords are missing in my domain name.

Plz somebody help me how to find the relevant keywords for my domain name.

Thnx in advance.

Provide the domain name or we cannot help

Plus as far as parking goes, even really good domain names make almost nothing in 10 days so you have to ask yourself how many people would possible type a newly registered domain name into the url bar. Chances of making any money on it via parking are nominal at best.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As MapleDots says 10 days parking is not a suitable sampling for traffic/earnings andyou would have to provide the name in order to get any type of responses

TahirKakar

Level 1
Reaction score
Provide the domain name or we cannot help

Plus as far as parking goes, even really good domain names make almost nothing in 10 days so you have to ask yourself how many people would possible type a newly registered domain name into the url bar. Chances of making any money on it via parking are nominal at best.
Dear MapleDot

thnx a lot for your sincere help. My domain name is "wardanshop.com" and I actually bought it without any research about keywords and I really don't know what keywords are relevant to this domain name. Wardan is actually the name of my 10-year old son.

Hope for your kind tips
Regards

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You bought a domain with your sons name in it to flip it?

I would think you would be the most obvious user for that domain or are you planning on selling it to your son?

Enerika

I'M ALL EARS... "FINALLY (thanks)!"
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You bought a domain with your sons name in it to flip it?

I would think you would be the most obvious user for that domain or are you planning on selling it to your son?

Endearing, your son must be something elsoe...and so will you be!
You have passion...keep asking questions...that is the smartest thing anyone of us can do, "newbie" or not!
...am I allowed to reply to this with a giggle included? Thank you.

TahirKakar

Level 1
Reaction score
You have passion...keep asking questions...that is the smartest thing anyone of us can do, "newbie" or not!

You are welcome to reply with all sorts of giggle

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are welcome to reply with all sorts of giggle
a giggle and a roaring thumbs up. I am a person new to domaining also, having purchased my first in March. When I started ou, I was registering almost anything I could get that was "dot com" and hadn't already been taken. I learned alot and earned zero...without one sale yet, I am not ashamed of my many, many embarrassing mistakes and those many more to "dot come!!!", though, fewer and fewer, I hope will be ahead.
Like I said...you are starting out with the very best idea, which is to ask every question you have ...you will not be laughed at, but admired and supported, I assure you.It is the not asking that will leave you a laughing stock ...and a "crying" stock...and mainly to yourself (the only one who counts)!
I registered hundreds of low-quality names before finding the right place where I felt comfortable enough to come out and just ASK. If I had done so, I wouldn't be waiting for sales to make up for the thousands of dollars I spent I spent in silent hopeful, though ignorant and blind CERTAINTY that I was on the right track...I was, I just wasn't using all the wheels, not having read any instructions first. Get information where you can get it and ask before doing out the dough...listen to the wise ones that have reason to be at the top. Never forget to listen to that little voice in your head, also. You are not a robot and yor way of thinking can and is meant to contribute to this community.
I know I have a few good ones now and feel better about my instincts when coupled with all the wisdom, encouragement, and inspiration always available absolutely FREE here at DNForum.
Oh, and don't forget to laugh at yourself...the;n you can always be sure to have company (...we're all laughing...giggle, giggle...!!!)
Cheers ...
PS... I am not discouraged at my ongoing and past mistakes...very public...anc very FUNNT! Watch out for Enerika, though and I'll be seeing you there!

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
...have you already bought wardan the shop or does he already own it? You have to think in terms of ... who would want to name their business the name you are selling, or how many people would actually type that name into a search just off the top of their head? Would the name say to the potential buyer "boy, oh boy, that iname would have everyone instantly at my site!"' It should be easy to remember, spell and somehow memorable or catchy, among many other things, like those "keywords", which will be an issue that becomes obvious and not so scary to you, don't worry, you are not alone. Those are just the words that people type into their searches the most...the ones that are more popular get put higher up on the search page(s) and can be combined when they make sense """"WHEN THEY MAKE SENSE"""". and remember, DOT COMs are the ones that always come up first so more people want those domains to attract more business (searchers, visitors) to their site and that is the name of the game.

TahirKakar

Level 1
Reaction score
Thank you Enerika for your detailed and kind support. Your early domaining path perfectly matches mine. I am not embarassed by my early mistakes and those to come in, possibly fewer and fewer. Now I'm in the process of spending money on domains, learning new stuff about domains and domaining and not earning at all. I hope that I'll overcome these obstacles by learning new stuff and one day I'll be a successful domainer.

Enerika

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
stick around...you can get it!

MariaJones80

Reaction score
Hi guys, I would like to buy domain, hosting and mailbox. Mailbox should be easy to access. One of my friend have account with godaddy and biggest problem for him is an email mailbox access, I would like to have something as easy as eg. gmail but with my domain name instead. Many thanks

Jonathan6556

Reaction score
Any name in your website or domain name is the address where Internet users can access your website. WoW i'm impressed

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom