Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

cctld Portages .ca and many more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domains are at Namespro.ca, and I will do a push, if you have a Namespro account. I will not transfer to a different register, you can do that on your own time.
AGAIN, DO NOT purchase these domains without a Namespro account to push them in, a push is free, any other cost are your responsiblity.
These domains are expiring so transfer them quickly, if you fail to do so, the domains will be gone, along with your cash, NO Refunds!

Finished

Last edited:

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Please push as soon as you can.

Last edited:

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Payment sent.

Last edited:

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I swore i saw JYS NameFox... did you read it correctly?

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am almost positive it was JYS - but you can always check what he edited in his initial post.

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No worries, you guys, I was busy yesterday,lol
The ball is in motion...
I,m surprised that no one wants any of the other domains, you Dnfers always keep me guessing.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like I lost my bowels! ;-)

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All complete Dropwizard, still not hearing from Namespro on your renewal Namefox can you check on it.

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks all I,ll be closing this thread soon, cheers.
I imagine most of these domain above will get picked up in the drop, weird :)

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I got my domain. Thanks T for your attention to this.

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, there were a few stealth buyers, who picked up a couple more. Take one last look guys this thread is about to wrap up. Thanks to ll who paid for a few :)

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I imagine most of these domain above will get picked up in the drop, weird :)

Yes, it's really weird. It appears to be next to impossible to sell so many names on the forums and other venues for say $25 or $50 but many of the same names will get quickly picked up by Snapnames or others on the drop for more money than asked on the forum. I guess it is one of life's mysteries.

P.S. For example, I once let a group of 65 related names drop since they had no income or traffic after owning them for 8 years. I could not sell even one of them on the forums or on my website for prices as low as $15. However, they were rapidly picked up on the drops for a much higher cost. In fact, I think all of them were taken on the drops going from a 0% batting average to 100%.

Last edited:

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's really weird. It appears to be next to impossible to sell so many names on the forums and other venues for say $25 or $50 but many of the same names will get quickly picked up by Snapnames or others on the drop for more money than asked on the forum. I guess it is one of life's mysteries.

P.S. For example, I once let a group of 65 related names drop since they had no income or traffic after owning them for 8 years. I could not sell even one of them on the forums or on my website for prices as low as $15. However, they were rapidly picked up on the drops for a much higher cost. In fact, I think all of them were taken on the drops going from a 0% batting average to 100%.

There is a good reason why somewhat marginal domains do not sell but instead go with a back order - if you consider the prices of some back order services, it can be cheaper to go that way rather than pay for a domain and then a transfer or renewal, since most people wait until the bitter end to consider selling.

Another reason is simply that the limited number of business to business buyers is a smaller pool than the people who watch drop lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators