Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

.com Radletz.com or The Eyemates.com

All dot com domain names for sale are contained within this thread.

austynstuff

Level 1
Reaction score
New year, so I figured I'd try again. Radletz were meant to be these bracelets I wanted to make but I submitted the idea to the Sillybandz guy and he wasn't sold... And getting them made on my own was seemed pretty expensive to get started... with a patten and getting the parts made. And theEyemates is actually the name of a game I'm making but if I can sell the domain to pay for the game, then I'll just change the game name. Plus, it'll be connected to my cartoons, so no real need for an additional domain. Except maybe for marketing purposes, but I suck at that anyway... Anyway, would really love to sell these both together for only 5,000 or each for 3k, but I already had to take a loss when I let my other domains expire, so I'm not going to be greedy. Just message me with some offers and I'll quickly consider them.

Radletz.com (godaddy's appraisal/G.A. = 1,349)
TheEyemates.com (g.a. = 1,139)

Registrar - Godaddy

Renewal Date - TheEyemates expires in April 2024 and Radletz expires in May 2024
Payment Options - PayPal prefered, because I don't know any other service :)

theeyemates.com was registered on:
Thursday 25th of April 2013

radletz.com
was registered on:
Tuesday 3rd of May 2011

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom