Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Retaliatory Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It may be difficult for admins/mods to find proof of what either side may be claiming. If it's written on a thread (offer to buy by a buyer or commitment to sell from a seller) and the other party never follows through, then that may be enough. I don't know if the admins can even go over any private convos on DNF (they might if the user consents but ideally PMs for both profiles would need to be looked at), or something may be said by email/social media outside DNF

If a good long-standing member gets screwed and the other guy has questionable reputation or is really new then they may act given the circumstances. Promises can be broken on both sides, sellers may try to back out if they get greedy or buyers may stall/not pay not allowing others to make offers while sale is pending

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i was just left bad feedback for a sale that didnt even occur on dnf and the dnf mods couldn't be less interested in removing this feedback.

the moron who left it even used a deal thread that was for a totally unrelated sale
The idiot who left it me canceled their paypal payment and i get left with bad feedback

im so sick of this bs ~ seems mods can't be bothered sorting this kind of stuff out, as a member for almost 10 yrs I highly value my 100% trader rating but seems any jerk with a grudge can spoil it in a second by posting any old bs on the trader rating page

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators