Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Sale: ruj.com | directi | $4000 or Best offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersen045

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain Name: ruj.com

Registrar: directi

Just "sold" this name on ebay, but if bidder (which has disappeared) does not come through in next day I will sell this to the next person in line for $4K immediately or the best offer. I need to sell the name.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it's reg'd at directi?

nitro4

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well then $1500 if it doesn't go through.. :)

Deleted member 5660

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Something is amiss here.

WHois shows it is regged at Website.in.

chumba

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Something is certainly questionable here. This name was listed for sale twice on another forum, by two people, at different prices, at the same time. An explanation would certainly be helpful.

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Comment Retracted

whois ... looks like its sold ?

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I purchased from collins2 on ebay , LLL.coms and all transfers / whois info was perfect ( even paypal email versus whois email ) , so I believe strongly NOT a scammer in any way.

Actually a pleasure to deal with !

I am still bidding on his other domains.. some really nice ones i add

scrsteven

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fredlucas said:
The ebay seller was thecollins2. Any chance there is a relation to former scammer collinsbiz aka $$limits$$? http://www.dnforum.com/thread162732.html

Sorry if I pegged this wrong. I'll be quick to retract.
Yes one and the same. We discussed this in DNF chatroom the other day. = UglyPeople
(i'll also retract if wrong, but I think worth noting to save people from potential problems)

Deleted member 5660

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why doesn't seller accept Escrow? That's funny business. Only Paypal for domains that he has 5k-15k? I was also going to bid in one of his auctions, but I too would like this explained.

jaluoasili

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have watched this collins2 on eBay for may be a year now. One case that comes to mind: Collins2 purchased YAI.com on eBay less than 8 months ago for BIN price of 15K. Why would he/she list it with BIN price of 10K in less than 8 months of purchase? Ebay retains trasaction links for for up to 90 days; if there was any way to get to links of his/her prior transctions through feedback comments, then you all will see that he/she paid way more than he is willing accept on these current eBay auctions.

Chappy

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 3 letter from collins2 on eBay and had no problems. I paid within 6 hours and got the domain within 24 hours.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
theres some serious shady business going on with ebay and domains right now..be warned!

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I buy/sell on ebay , and it`s a very risky place ...

See my thread -- Ebay Sale Scam ... By An Idiot !
----
http://www.dnforum.com/thread165050.html

ALL buyers/sellers should use escrow ! Simple as that !
( Hate to state the very obvious ! )

petersen045

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK....since this has fast become the bashing zone on me, let me go ahead and shed some light on this situation and explain to everyone what is going on here. I am the rightful owner of every single domain name in question on these threads. Let's first talk about RUJ.com I put it up and it sold on ebay and I emailed the winner about 10 times, but I did not hear from him--I emailed him repeatedly but did not hear back, so after about 20 hours of nothing and fearing that I was the victim of a fradulent bit, I put the name up here and promptly sold it. I decided to sell the name to someone here on this forum Then within hours of that, the ebay winner sends me a paypal amount for the rightful winning amount. I felt terrible (I am new to selling domains on ebay) and explained the situation to him and refunded his payment. He was super cool guy but just got busy and didn't get my emails before I panicked. He was very gracious and I left him positive feedback and he actually purchased two names from me AFTER this little mis-communication. The two names he purhcashed from me were carbohydrate.net and carbohydrates.net. He got them both very cheap on ebay in public auction. Here is his ebay username: guidersys Feel free to ask him to validate what I am saying.

Next point: Because of this, many of the bidders on some of my other names sent me word that they were being encouraged to drop out of bidding for pla.com and others because of confusion about me. Negative and even FRADULENT emails then began hitting the bidders on some of my items. Someone then forwarded me a fradulent email regarding kry.com where someone was IMPERSONATING my username at ebay and saying stuff that CLEARLY looked VERY shady. I spoke with an ebay manager at length after several of these auctions. The guy that won kry.com and pla.com told me after he won them that b/c he got the fradulent emails, he would allow me to re-list these items, which I have decided to do. I am hoping the winner of yai.com will allow me the same courtesty. This time around, bidders identities will be kept private and maybe they will sell for more, and maybe for less, I don't care. A point was made in a previous post about me selling yai.com at a loss. Yes, it's possible that I might. There is such a thing as a "tax loss carryforward" and there are some advantages to having tax losses to offset gains. At any rate, I invite any and all users to please mark me as a favorite seller--again my username is thecollins2 and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me directly 952.240.1341 my name is Mark

About me listing that ruj.com was held at directi and not at website.in. When I bought the name via snapnames last december, snapnames sent me an email saying the name was held at directi. Then when I tried to transfer the name, I had to call them b/c it was somehow affiliated with website.in. they told me on the phone that they two had some sort of affiliate relationship and they had merged or something strange like that. Please be my guest and please call website.in to confirm that they used to have or they have not some sort of changed relationship with directi. I feel badly that I have been ripped on so much here and I appreciate those that have stuck up for me. thanks very much. So I am hoping to re-list pla.com and kry.com and possibly yai.com--so look for them on ebay and please bid knowing that this is all legit. I will try to get the whois updated and so that you can verify everything that I have said in this thred.

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As I said earlier ... happy customer here !

PS .. Did RUJ.com sell.... ( as thats what this thread is about :)

It looks like it did via whois .. yea ?

Deleted member 5660

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dolansco said:
As I said earlier ... happy customer here !

PS .. Did RUJ.com sell.... ( as thats what this thread is about :)

It looks like it did via whois .. yea ?

Can you post the url of the auction you won?

petersen045

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am the one who sold RUJ, and I tried to sell PLA.com and a bunch of other ones on ebay. If anyone has any questions as the the authenticity, validity, or legality of any of my sales, kindly call me at: 952.240.1341

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators