Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Dummies
Ok, so you've submitted your website to the necessary search engines, you type in your keywords, and...ok...it's not on page 1...2...10....ah! There it is on page ...11 ??!! What's wrong?

What exactly IS Search Engine Optimization (SEO)? According to Webopedia.com, it's "the process of increasing the amount of visitors to a Web site by ranking high in the search results of a search engine", in other words, getting a high Google/Yahoo/ placement.
Continue reading: http://www.hardworking.com/content/view/161/61/

How Search Engine Optimization Is Beneficial To Your Internet Marketing
Internet marketing online is all about search engine optimization and going with the flow of the crowd. If you want to keep a business going, you have to continuously add fresh content that is corresponding with what the public wants to know. One of the greatest advantages to this internet marketing strategy is that it generates free traffic. So what exactly is search engine optimization and how do you go about this internet marketing online you may wonder.
Search engine optimization is an internet marketing way of getting your site to the top of the big search engines such as yahoo, google, msn and so on. To reiterate the importance of your audience, what you feel or think about your product is irrelevant. Internet marketing online is strictly based off of the readers’ views and opinions. You must research and determine what people want to know and what they are searching for.

Continue reading: http://www.hardworking.com/content/view/160/61/

And if you missed other SEO articles we share, please see them all here:
http://www.hardworking.com/content/blogcategory/53/62/

Enjoy and learn.

Best regards,
Em

PHATnames

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tried the links from TheWatcher, and they were broken.
I have downloaded the pdf from stevesko
and when I'm done with that I'll check out renriq02's Seo for Dummies
and let you know what I think.
Thanks for the links!

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I updated our website and deleted old contents. I will check if I have an archive or visit www.king.net for other articles.

Regards.

dncsacnt

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
These are good reference to learn the basics, but there are just some people who wants to know more about seo but are too lazy to read articles. I guess that's the reason why there are those who keep asking the same basic question when the answer to their query could simply be found by searching the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom