Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Seeking Veteran Advice › Wkdy.com | Filedeposit.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My apologies if this is under the wrong topic on the board, please advise as to where I may be able to pose the question if so...

I'm seeking a bit of advice as to how best to proceed with a number of domains I'm unfortunately looking to let go of - I thought of listing on flippa.com but can't get around the fact that they want to much to list the all the domains I want to sell.

› WKDY.COM (10 years old)
› EXHQ.COM (10 years old)
› KICQ.COM (2 years old)
› FILEDEPOSIT.COM/.NET (10 years old)
› SEOHARVEST.COM (6 years old, including professional logo with it)

I wanted to develop them all but time got away from me... even started down the path on a couple of them but have another one in particular that I've turned my full attention to developing and need to see if I can raise a bit of capital to continue bootstrapping.

Are there any seasoned buyers/sellers that could advise on the proper approach to selling these, where best to sell/auction them off and ballpark figures?

Any/all help greatly appreciated. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions with regard to ownership or otherwise...

Cheers -

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Flippa is the wrong avenue. You'd likely receive very low xxx (maybe lower) for the group.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the letters in the 4 char aren't appealing, unless they have acronym usage

seo names are $0.01 a dozen

file deposit may work as storage server

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm afraid I have to agree. You may be able to sell most of these for a little money, but nothing I would put in the category of "capital raising" assets.

filedeposit is the most developable, but frankly I don't see anyone paying more than low $xxx under the best of circumstances. Most of those services use brandables, and I doubt there is much of a market for any specific combination of those words. Plus, you could conceivably run into TM trouble with depositfiles, though something tells me they probably wouldn't care.

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Brutal truth. That's what I was looking for - I appreciate the responses all.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators