Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

developed Selling world famous Marihuana Sign Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alben

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am selling the following project:

www/noblowbord/com

This includes 2 more Domains (www/noblowbord/nl and www/blowverbod/com)

This Project is the exclusive Selling site of the world famous Blow/verbod ..
Maybe you heard about it, if not, here is an article at the Washington Post

www/noblowbord/com/press/article_washingtonpost.jpg

You can also google and find alot articles.. this sign was in the media all around the world..This sign was set up in Amsterdam and is against smoking Marihuana in public..you get a ticket of 50 Euros when they catch you smoking nearby on that street signs..

I made a good sale on this, but never made any advertising or marketing.. it was running by itself... I would like to sell this project to someone who has time and really likes to take care of this...

The Project comes with everything, the whole Website, the e-commerce system, which you can administrate all by yourself without any html knowledge, Realtime Creditcard Processing etc.

If you´re interested, i can also offer you the whole company (US LLC), that i set up just for this project, has a bank account with existing Merchant Account to process credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Discover).

Right now, we don´t sell that much, since noone is making any advertising.. a few sales per month... If you would advertise on this, there is a huge potential. The site has arund 500 Visitors per month (just typeins..no advertising)...

We can get you in contact with the manufacturer, who provides you with this sign and produces them. You can make a good profit on this. The producing costs are very low and you have another few percent on the copyright royalties..but thats all.. this business runs by itself when you make a good advertising..people are still crazy for the signs.

Let me know, if there are any further questions. The Price is negotiable.. please make offers if you´re seriously interested.

Thanks

PS: If you´re not interested in this project, but still want to buy one sign, let me know ;)

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators