Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

SEO person/company needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do not want to post too much in the open forum, so I'm going to go through the small details.

What I'm looking for
I'm looking to hire a SEO person or Company to do on-going SEO work for a company I work for. This company will remain nameless in the public.
This side of the business for the company deals with Gaming System Repairs & Tablet Repairs.

The SEO work will deal with getting advertisements throughout the Internet (Facebook, Google Ads, etc) and continuing to bump up their placement for main keywords and keyterms in Search Engines.

What we need
A written agreement to do this contract work. Since this will be a pilot, there will be a timeframe of 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months (this has not been decided yet. It will come down to pricing.) Also, a NDA will be needed.

Your plan with cost to advertise & SEO the website and etc.

Keep in mind, this is an active search and I'm just looking for qualified people since I've been given the go to pursue this avenue.

If you're interested, please send me a PM and we can discuss further.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please send me a pm. We'll discuss more there. But Im more interested in seeing what you would charge for the things we need, rather than spit our budget out to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators