Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Server Performance Monitoring System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim Nasser

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The website started out of necessity (as most good inventions do), I started installing agents (small program) on servers and monitor my server for performance on this website. It helped me better understand where the bottlenecks were and take appropriate action to help improve performance.

This is a fully fledged application, with alerts, graphs, and a very nice GUI.

The front end is written in HTML/AJAX, the back-end is written in Perl, web pages are served by Apache HTTP server 2.2.x. There are NO databases involved in the whole application, the whole thing is running under Linux CentOS 6.2 (both agent and server applications) but should work under virtually any Linux distribution.

Free support is provided for 30 days, annual support cost can be negotiated. If you are interested, please contact me to set up a demo session.

RESELLING SERVICES: You may re-sell the same service to other customers, the software is license aware and you can increase or decrease the number of licenses very easily. The website is not integrated with any payment processing, however I don't see any problems with implementing such a feature, the licensing portion is very straight forward.

There are three ways to purchase this website or services:

- Website, complete source code, and domain. You have exclusive ownership of the domain, website code, applications source code, and licensing: $24,000.

- Service: $500 + license cost

- Service usage to monitor your servers: Per license, please contact me

Hosting is not included, however I can help you establish the website on your server to get you started, free of charge.

Please contact me for more detail.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators