Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Soooo.....are You Buying The Apple Watch?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it's been almost 5 years since I wore a watch

now I just check my cellphone for the time

:)

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Honestly the only reason apple is in business is immature children, teenagers and adults roam this planet.

Stupidity and puberty run the latest this and that craze.

I am greatful for it but still I am honest with myself lol

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL

I just explained to my wife that now Apple allows you to put your cc's on the phone, she simply replied....but don't you still need a real cc for everything else and one to even have to put on the phone.

My wife, she does not realize it but full of common sense.

It then hit me, the more attached apple forces you to be with your phone the more they make, simple and smart business plan really. I use my BB for two things, calls and email, nothing more. If I need the weather report I read it in the morning, if I need the time I bet there is a clock near by like in my car, the wall or my wrist. If I need to play a game I remind myself I am not a 15 year old child and when I need to watch a movie or tv show I go home or to a theater with people I enjoy spending time with before during and after...beats riding the city bus and breaking my neck, ears and eyes to watch it alone.

Honestly I love how neat things can be and are becoming but practicality will always win, apple is a continuing fad company, when they run out of fads they no longer will exist as we know them today.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just explained to my wife that now Apple allows you to put your cc's on the phone, she simply replied....but don't you still need a real cc for everything else and one to even have to put on the phone.

My wife, she does not realize it but full of common sense.

JP,
your wife has "old school" common sense, which unfortunately, hasn't been passed down to many of the "youngin's"

that's why they so "buck wild"

:)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom