Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Technology Behind Professional Dropcatching Service??

me100rabh

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering what technology is behind all those professional dropcatching services (eg: namejet, snapnames etc)? I have tried to dropcatch few domains myself with few software available in market but frankly I could never get success to catch even less competitive domains. After reading through diferent blogs and forum post I camw to know:
1. Most of those professional dropcatcher have multiple dedicated registrar (like 50 registrar).
2. They uses those multiple registrar API system to catch domian on powerful server using very fast API processor which can ping 1000 time per minutes per domains.

Now I don't know more details about it. Can anyone point me in right direction please?? Like available paid service/software which actually works or technology behind this system ?

Hope to hear from some experienced experts :)

Thanks

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
though some gems may fall thru the cracks, if you don't backorder with one of the mainstream services, chances are you won't catch much quality

as many of these services have exclusive deals with particular registrars

ie: majority of enom/netsol registered domains end-up at namejet

so going solo, will likely cost more than your margin of victory.

Good Luck!

imo....

Dushan Savich

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you do not have our own registrar no software can help you against people who basically have 100-s. If you want to catch a quality name it will most probably be caught but the top 3 back order services and most probably will end up in auction. Even if you plan on opening your own registrar you will still have to compete with people who have 100-s at their disposal.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom