Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

The Real Ninja Registrants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sadly enough, there has been a mishap to the follow-up event...

When Isao Machii attempted to repeat the lightning fast display of swordmanship on America's Got Talent last night, when splitting the pellet one half deflected into the eye of Isao and the other struck Howard Stern in the head.

Isao has been blinded by this amazing feat and can no longer see his .ninja wordsmith.

Meanwhile, medical experts are still searching, combing, brushing, and shaking out the hair of Howard to recover the second half of the pellet.

Howie has not stopped laughing since the incident and may not be able to judge tonight's competition.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oddly enough, I got an email from '[email protected]' with the subject line "Happy Ninja Day! Your .NINJA Web Address is Here".

I did not opt-in to any emails from them, but I am wondering what method they used to get my email address(es): whois scraping, .ninja buying information from registrars, etc.. Or were them damn ninja's multitasking by hyping the gTLD and registering at the same time? :confused:

If anyone else got this email, it appears that .ninja's are the serial spammers of 2014. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators