Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

To all pro-war advocates

Status
Not open for further replies.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Liberal viewpoints are like the weather. They change from momement to moment. First the discussion was about war, now we're discussing liberal social policy.

Here is the way I see it. I do not apologize for being an American. Our country has done many things to help other countries in need. The latest being Iraq. I challenge anyone of you to deny that the Iraqis are NOT happy that coalition forces rescued them. The upside is it looks like will rid that country of WMD, which almost certainly would have made it's way to England and the US.

So while you may disagree with HOW American's go about their international business, certainly you'd say we get the job done. No we are not perfect, but damn those who "love" to condemn others without looking at the "shit" in their own backyards. Ahemm, Germany, France and Russia.

I find it funny that discussions about Social Security, Medicare, etc popped up in this discussion. It's not a suprise once things started looking good in Iraq. Liberals undoubtedly have to go to another "whiny" viewpoint. Just listen to the "air waves".

To Shiftlock: I feel sorry for you. To be an American, who is ashamed of your country. I guess that's why liberals tend to be at the lower socioeconomic levels. They know nothing of personal responsibility, and foresight.

Domain Summit 2024

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dvdrip

I support the war, us goverment, coalition and coalition leadership, not run it. The performance against the coalitions stated goals and objectives are on target per the us gov't

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izopod
Liberal viewpoints are like the weather. They change from momement to moment. First the discussion was about war, now we're discussing liberal social policy.

Here is the way I see it. I do not apologize for being an American. Our country has done many things to help other countries in need. The latest being Iraq. I challenge anyone of you to deny that the Iraqis are NOT happy that coalition forces rescued them. The upside is it looks like will rid that country of WMD, which almost certainly would have made it's way to England and the US.

So while you may disagree with HOW American's go about their international business, certainly you'd say we get the job done. No we are not perfect, but damn those who "love" to condemn others without looking at the "shit" in their own backyards. Ahemm, Germany, France and Russia.

I find it funny that discussions about Social Security, Medicare, etc popped up in this discussion. It's not a suprise once things started looking good in Iraq. Liberals undoubtedly have to go to another "whiny" viewpoint. Just listen to the "air waves".

To Shiftlock: I feel sorry for you. To be an American, who is ashamed of your country. I guess that's why liberals tend to be at the lower socioeconomic levels. They know nothing of personal responsibility, and foresight.

Izopod

Well stated. We bend over backwards and then have to listen to this. I'm still waiting for the france, Germany, russia and china voters to stand up and explain why they selected them as the ultimate winners in this war in the other thread. Where are you?

Shiftlock

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izopod

I'm not ashamed of my country, I'm just disappointed in some of the things it's done recently. I wouldn't even call myself a liberal - I can't really put a broad label on my political views since they vary a lot depending on the issue. I was born, raised, and live in a very conservative area, which the Bush family is also from. This area has some of the highest socioeconomic levels in the country, and also one of the highest costs of living (if not THE highest). Sorry, trying to stereotype people (me) into a social class based on their viewpoint on a single topic is not going to work this time, and it's not important to the topic at hand, either. Do you want to try to guess my racial makeup? How about my sexual orientation?

I was in favor of the first Gulf War. So was the rest of the free world. This time it's different.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh well, don't let it get you down.

Now we can all sit back and wait for .iq :D

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Fenderboy - I'm fascinated - how on earth did you get 5007 DNF bucks when this is your first post?! :confused:

EDIT: OK, now it says 27 posts - maybe the database went funny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators