Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Top Domain marketplace in my view

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since I've entered into domaining I've experienced a bunch of domain marketplace and I am dropping my opinions here

1. EPIK I keep this marketplace top of the list. One Place to register domain name, list it for sale and get paid with several method. The best part of Epik lander is it can be customized as my own wishes. Buyer and seller can connecetd with each other directly through email and Epik marketplace messages. Another thing is Epik closes deal in Weekends too so no waiting needed. Everything you are getting with cheapest commission and quick turn around time.

2. DAN This is also a good marketplace to list domain for sale. They have also fast check out and simple lander. I get this marketplace good for close small deals quickly

3. SEDO This is a popular marketplace too but I don't have much success there. It is good for to apply for their great domain auction and if approved then your domain could be sold quickly.

4. Afternic Afternic is a very popular marketplace but they have no live support. They are always snail coach to me to close any deals. Sometimes they take more than 15 days to clear a deal. Even their payment method isn't user friendly. For me they only pay through local bank and no other option.

5. Squadhelp This is also good for brandable domain names. If they approve a domain name they can be sold someday. Other part is they are taking 30% to 35% commission that is huge. I don't like to try my most potential domains to be sold here.

What other marketplaces have you experienced? Lets share

Domain summit 2024

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My generics are on Afternic.

Brandables on SquadHelp.

Asgard87

Level 1
Reaction score
I have had a great experience with the likes of BigRock. Though I concur with Domain Guide on some of the names, I have had my clients telling me about BigRock's support team being helpful and their domains (variety of them) easy to get on with. Some markets are looking for a variety of names and also domains. Like most of the SMBs in India that run businesses want a .IN and also a .COM separately to cater to different audiences and have a different site for both kinds of audiences.

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had a great experience with the likes of BigRock. Though I concur with Domain Guide on some of the names, I have had my clients telling me about BigRock's support team being helpful and their domains (variety of them) easy to get on with. Some markets are looking for a variety of names and also domains. Like most of the SMBs in India that run businesses want a .IN and also a .COM separately to cater to different audiences and have a different site for both kinds of audiences.
I was never go with Bigrock and didn't know that they have Domain marketplace feature!

Asgard87

Level 1
Reaction score
I was never go with Bigrock and didn't know that they have Domain marketplace feature!
Yeah, you can check it out. I have been in touch with some of my colleagues recommending about BigRock's domain features and their ability to provide good customer support. I think they made changes in their offerings in the last few years or so.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom