Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Toronto - GTA and Surrounding area Domainers

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry Guys, I'm a Real Esate Agent and things have been really busy I don't even know if the 14th is gonna work. A few more responses would be good. Is anyone else still in for Wednesday the 14th let me know and post here please. Lets see if we can get a few people together.

I can't picture being tied up by any prior commitment this 14th. So, consider me to be "in", for all intents and purposes.

Domain summit 2024

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
im a maybe - are we doing it in the west end

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Probably not tonight, but if please keep me in the loop; I am interested in meeting you guys in May or later.

Ilze

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I thought I would re-activate this thread by posting a Cocktail for this Friday in the GTA.
Below are the details:

Ilze, aka QueenMother, and Wayne, of Irex, aka 6sons will be Hosting a
Domainer Cocktail this Friday April 13 at 7 30pm. Alloro Lounge in the Holiday Inn
Burlington Hotel and Conference Center
3063 South Service Road
Burlington, Ontario.
1-905-639-4443
This is a go and there is no set minimum for attendance however please drop a PM or post if you can commit to it. This is a casual, informal gathering for whoever can make it to touch base and share.

Chapel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guess I missed that one. :(

Well trying to get back in the game with a limited number of domains. Just posting to keep tabs on my fellow GTA domainers. I know getting together is tough but maybe we can try to plan another one for the end of September giving everyone plenty of time to arrange times and dates.

Ilze

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guess I missed that one. :(

Well trying to get back in the game with a limited number of domains. Just posting to keep tabs on my fellow GTA domainers. I know getting together is tough but maybe we can try to plan another one for the end of September giving everyone plenty of time to arrange times and dates.

Let's try to do it at ICANN Toronto in October!!

Chapel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure sounds great :) and if it's just 2 of us for coffee and domains that's fine with me. At the very first event I did back in 2007 i ended up buying a domain for cash on the spot lol that was fun.

Note:GTA domainers I have a couple of projects that I've been dying to get done but I think (virtual offices aside) I'd like to work with one or more GTA domainers. If you're up for something like that let me know and we can chat about it at our GTA gathering in October.

Cheers,
Chapel

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sure sounds great :) and if it's just 2 of us for coffee and domains that's fine with me. At the very first event I did back in 2007 i ended up buying a domain for cash on the spot lol that was fun.

Note:GTA domainers I have a couple of projects that I've been dying to get done but I think (virtual offices aside) I'd like to work with one or more GTA domainers. If you're up for something like that let me know and we can chat about it at our GTA gathering in October.

Cheers,
Chapel

Great idea, and great idea!

Maxwell

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Phil Alexander

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If these are still being held, or anyone is around Toronto/Niagara Falls, I'm in Hamilton....

jr360

DNCEO
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HELLO CHAPEL.....

I believe i went by your 2007 meet at D&B's if i recall.
I'm in and actually looking forward to meeting Ilze as well....

Count me in as well, just shoot over a few dates.
Regards,
JR

Candomain

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am up near Sauble Beach but would certainly try and head down for a meetup if there is one before the weather goes crazy. The last one I was at was domainconvergence years ago.

Ilze

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When I tried to organize a meet up there was zero interest and attendence, which really surpised me. I remember the days when Frank organized the events, with Sponsors, like Domain Sponsor picking up the the tab! There is a CIRA event in Montreal in a couple of weeks. IF you can make it to Montreal, that would be great!

Candomain

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When I tried to organize a meet up there was zero interest and attendence, which really surpised me. I remember the days when Frank organized the events, with Sponsors, like Domain Sponsor picking up the the tab! There is a CIRA event in Montreal in a couple of weeks. IF you can make it to Montreal, that would be great!
Hi Ilze,
I remember the cira meeting in Toronto was packed. Wish I could make it to Montreal but busy with work before the snow hits. :) Cheers! Steve

poing

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Registration for the Nov 19th CIRA meeting in Montreal is here: https://www.regonline.ca/montrealFY16

Hope to see you there.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators