Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Transfering a Domain to Godaddy from Internet.bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaks

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I have a domain under my account at "Internet.bs" I would like to transfer the domain to my Godaddy account. I have been contacting the support over internet.bs, they are just giving me all useless information.

Has anyone here tried transfering out the domain from Internet.bs registrar, reply needed

Domain Summit 2024

DC20

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Never head of them. If it has "bs" in the name then it probably...... But that doesn't help you. If you have a lot of domains with GoDaddy, I would consider contacting them, telling them what you are trying to do and see if they have any advice. I would think that by not allowing you to transfer your domain that they could be in breach of contract and lose their status as a registrar...this would just stand to logic rather than being based on anything hard I know. If this is the case and I was GoDaddy, I would love to use something like that to eliminate a competitor. Good luck, and let us know what happens.

MarcoRinaudo

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I have a domain under my account at "Internet.bs" I would like to transfer the domain to my Godaddy account. I have been contacting the support over internet.bs, they are just giving me all useless information.

Has anyone here tried transfering out the domain from Internet.bs registrar, reply needed

Hey Ronak, that's not nice what you say about us, do you really think we deserve your comments?

We have already answered more than once to your support requests and let me repeat once again how to transfer a domain away from us to whichever other registrar of your choice:

1) Login into your account
2) Click on your domain and then on the Expert tab
3) Click on "Locking/Unlocking" to unlock your domain
4) Click on "EPP Auth Info" and write down your code
5) Go to your new Registrar control panel and initiate the transfer providing the EPP Auth. Code and follow their instruction to complete the transfer.

Please note the above instructions have been provided at least 3 times to you by our support team and I have all the recorded tickets under my eyes, if they look useless to you, you should ask for help to a friend.

Ronaks

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

That's true, You replied me with the information. But Godady as a registrar updated me with an email to put in some 2 Auth infos on the Domain. We have been discussing over last 2 months. Let me try once again.

Thanks
Ronak

MarcoRinaudo

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

That's true, You replied me with the information. But Godady as a registrar updated me with an email to put in some 2 Auth infos on the Domain. We have been discussing over last 2 months. Let me try once again.

Thanks
Ronak

A domain has only a single EPP Auth. Code, I do not know what Godaddy is referring to, but you should ask them rather than blaming us.

If there is anything else we can do, you can count on us.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Internet.bs (I think) is the main registrar in the Bahamas (.bs = Bahamas)

As for GoDaddy's transfers - they will send you (well, the domain owner according to the WhoIs) an email with an order # and an authorization code (not the EPP), you'll need those two as well as the EPP to have GoDaddy accept the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom