Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

unique seo minisite offer /3 review copy going cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya717

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi all we have started start mini site service
what exactly are we going to do
here we go
we are offering to develop mini site with free onpage seo and offpage seo service with every minisite we sell.

we can develop site on xhtml or wordpress platform as per your requirement

what will we do for you

1. once we get the domains name we will do a complete research based on keyword , the competition , the advertisers , using various tools like Google adwords to know the keyword competition , the per month search , average cpc , then we will use other Google tools like Google trends , Google insight to do more research .
  2. Then we will design a cool all unique yet simple template for you, then a complete research on the domains keywords to create good quality plagium.com pass, content for your site.
  3. integrating tools such google analytics , google webmaster for full stats
  4. onpage optimization for the site like the keywords in title tag , meta tag optimization , content optimization with keyword density , image alt text optimization .
  5. implementing various earning sources like as per the domains we can do a research and integrate Google adsense , other cpc ads like adbrite etc , cpa ads from commission junction , clickbank , amazon , ebay etc
  6. once the site is ready and uploaded we will do the seo part that other mini site people will not do or charge you extra
  7. linking building like directory submission , social bookmarking , blog commenting , forum posting on all do follow blog then we will create a unique article for the site and submit it to more then 25 article directory to help build permanent link.
  8. then you can sign up with us for monthly seo and content updating plan to help you site remains fresh and you can help them breath fresh air

Seo package with minisite
Manual directory submission
Blog commenting
Social bookmarking
Blog commenting
Forum posting
[FONT=&quot]Article submission
[/FONT]

Silver (basic)
3page site + contact page
100% unique content 3 pages
Complete research on the topic , the domains name
Google analytics installing /google webmaster installing
Google adsense installing /cj/clickbank/amazon/ebay installation as per choice
Onpage seo like optimizing images, alt text, Meta tags, title
Off page seo service included in the plan
20 directory submission and verifying mail (pr 2-7)
15 social bookmarking (pr 1-8)

we have removed blog commenting and forum post to avoid any spamming or abuse issue and we are increasing the social bookmarking , directory submission and article submission numbers

1 article to be written 100% copyscape pass and submitting to 10 article directory
100% guarantee google indexing of site

For all these great service you get complete report –
Login ids for google analytics and webmaster to check the status

Charges --- 100$ ------for site + onpage seo + off page seo service
Bulk order 90$ for 10 site 80$ for more then 25 sites

but to gain a good image and reputation at dn forum we are offering

these offers for a limited time

1. first buyer get the 100$ plan for 30$ and that too pay after the job is done. but you need to leave a feedback

2. (2&3) buyer gets the job for 40$ and pays after the job is done. but you need to leave a feedback

to claim please post in thread and then pm us the details

all others after the 3 buyer can get 15$ off on the 100$ plan only for dn forum people
for bulk order please contact for special discount

(approx turnaround time is 36 hours -- 100 hours, depends on the orders we receive )

hosting we can provide it for free provided there is no huge traffic or you can buy cheap hosting accounts .

we can send you the file in zip or upload it by ftp .

you can also customise plans as per you requirement for bulk orders like less no of pages , more of link building as per the need )

thanks

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

dejanlesi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will take the 100$ package for $30. Pm on the way.

AlmightyNinja

Domain Name Internet Brands
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK so here is quick review about their service. Here I'll outline the overall experience with them:
1) They are very kind and respond in timely manner
2) Very adjustable - I wanted some pictures on site so they included them
3) They keep in touch all the time and tell you what they are doing
4) All of my sites are already indexed in Google
5) All the articles are copyscape free
So overall a very pleasant surprise.

Only - I would give is for design, but they promised they will make it better asap and so far they have kept their promises. It was definately worth the investment and for results we will need to wait for a bit.

Here is the site they have developed for me : http://www.DigitalWatches.org

aditya717

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi all we are taking order for minisite development - the best alternative to domain parking , bring in type in + search engine targeting traffic
seo job + wordpress or xhtml site + proper monetising placement cpc + cpa + cpm as per the need , more then 50 wordpress template option , complete seo job to be done with each pack , bulk order discount !!

you just need to give us the domain name and set them to our server that's it we will look after all other things

plan starting at 60$ for 5 page wordpress site with mini seo done for free
bulk order discount available

please pm us for more info
thanks

aditya717

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
we are taking order minisite for just 55$ for first 3 minisite
minisite with seo to rank on Google (with Google analytic , Google webmaster , sitemap.xml & many more jobs will be done)
just 55$ order now !!
thanks

dejanlesi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok i was the first to get a review. I must say that they are extremely professional and they did their job very good although it did took a lot of time. It was also my fault as i was very late in replying to them. But we ordered some other new minisites and i think we will do more in the future. They are very flexible so i think that if you know what you want these guys can make it happen!

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Will take 2 orders.

Pm me details.

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ill order one for 50 pm me details

AlmightyNinja

Domain Name Internet Brands
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is addition to my review:
Here is site they developed for me http://digitalwatches.org . They have updated design for it that is far more compelling for visitors in comparision to the previous one. Also they added some additional text to site so that's a big + . And most important they take care of customers - whatever you'll want they will provide. Also SEO they have done is already kicking in - for term digital watches on Google it's currently on #56 position.

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very fast service on my first site and it is exactly what I was looking for. The site is stie.com

* I have ordered 7 more and will give a more in depth review at that time.

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very good service and did everything I asked plus more. Here are a couple sites they completed for me: fight.us and ctr.org

Great service and they strive to make you happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators