1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Unofficial DNF giveaway #6 - UPGRADE A MEMBER!!!

Discussion in 'DNF$ Sales/Domain Auctions' started by Andrew Shaw, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew Shaw

Andrew Shaw DNFcollege.com Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    Here is the deal on this upcoming DNF giveaway!

This time I thought it would be nice to give either a gold member or a platinum member a nice solid boost up to either platinum or exclusive status (depending on how successful this turns out.)

As some of you may know, my previous 5 DNF giveaways have involved anyone and everyone that was willing to participate. DNF$ has been given away, domain names, registrations and much more. This time, instead of giving to only those who post, I'd like to take one person; someone not expecting a thing and just knock them off their feet.

I certainly can not do this alone! I need the help of anyone willing to participate.

The cost to upgrade from a Gold Membership to a Platinum Membership is only 3,500 DNF$. My goal is to upgrade someone from a gold membership, to an Exclusive membership; which will cost about 38,000 DNF$.

I will be donating every DNF$ I receive from posting on this forum. I need the help of others to successfully make this happen.

Here is your chance to step up and make a difference, if you have not done so already.

Please PM me about donations, and/or submit a member you wish to see upgraded. PREFERABLY a gold member.

There is too much bullshit going on in the world today. Break away from all that and do something worthwhile.

Remember to keep the kind and caring attitudes alive.
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
Not open for further replies.