Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Unofficial guide to Internet World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Internet World is going to be held at Earls Court in London from April 28-30, 2009. According to their marketing materials, it's Europe's largest event for digital marketing and online business. I may already have mentioned that I'll be there (Memorable Domains, stand E5009).

Anyway, in case anyone finds it useful, I put together an unofficial guide to the companies that are going to be exhibiting at Internet World. It's something I'd already made for my own use from the information at Internet World 2009 - Exhibitor List (I had to visit each entry and each company's website in turn as there's very little info on the official site) so all I did was spruce up the document a bit and turned it into a PDF.

The idea of the document is that you have an at a glance reference to which companies are going to present there, a (very brief) summary of what each company does, plus a URL for more info and of course their stand number...

Any errors and omissions are mine, unless of course the source material on the official site happened to be incorrect for that company!

Here's the link to the document: http://www.memorabledomains.co.uk/iwexhibitors.pdf

Hope this proves useful to someone!

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cool, thanks for info Edwin, and good luck with the show! :eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom