Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Up for sale my soild PR4 ArcadeGamester.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's been up for about 1 year, and is in all the major search engines. It has lots of links to it, and gets a good bit of it's traffic from them then google 2nd. It has a pretty good direct hits rate, I worked hard at first driving traffic to it then just resubmit to search engines after 1st month.

Last sept the site was down, hackers hacked it I redone the site at that time. The screen shots are from then till now, shows all the traffic and stats from my google account. As you will see most of the traffic is from the USA, yesterday it was hacked once again. I had planned to sell the domain before that, so I'm going to sell it now and let the new owner, start over fresh so they will not have to move everything then.

It gets from 3500 to over 5000 hit per month, the screen shots show upto over 4000 hits. Before sept of last year when it was hacked, it hit over 5000 hits per month. But I have not put any real work in on it, from when I first put it up. So the new owner can put it up again, and keep the PR4 and keep getting the steady hits it get now. By just submit it to search engines from time to time, or start working on bring in more traffic to it.

I have not spent any money for any traffic, what you get in this auction is the domain name. The life time ver3 phparcadescript for the domain name, and I'll also give over 1000 games to get you started. There was no forum, but the new owner can easy put their own. I'll also let the new owner, into the arcade admin panel to get all the settings and stuff.

There is 186 members and 113 links there, I'll see if I can get the database with this info for you. And let the new owner have that, if I can get it off the server for them that is. The site was hacked yesterday, I got the home page working and the arcade admin panel. I also got into cpanel as well, just the fact that it's been hacked in sept and now. Tells you the domain name is a very good one, with the younger groups or they would not have even bothered hacking it.

I also know about 50% of the traffic is from high schools, so the domain is a cool one for that group. That just happens to be the same group, big biz target for sales for lots of stuff. The new owner should be able to cash in on that, I used adsense but never did much tweaking with it at all. I did not have time to, and it never made any big money the best it done was $3+ per day. I want this to sell now, so I'm starting it out low and it even has a low bin price.

If you use the BIN price, and pay right away I'll push it fast to your godaddy account. It's a real PR4 site for almost a year now, and check for your self the back links and stuff. You should easy be able to get it back up and running, and keep the PR4 with out worrying about losing it. As it's a soild PR4, with steady traffic just resubmit to search engines after it's up with games going. 2 great keywords in the domain, and it sound good and easy to remember. Now for the auction info.....

This is a 3 day auction till the 14th at 03:37 AM, the domain name is good till 4/2/2008 and is at godaddys. So a free push into your godaddy account, money to be paid by pay pal.

Starting bid $125

The BIN price $500 lowered to $400

Post bids or BIN to this post, auction goes by time stamp. And if the winner does not pay for auction, the 2nd highest bidder or bin then becomes the winner.

The arcade is at link, but only the front page works.....

http://www.arcadegamester.net

Link to my google analytics screen shots......

http://www.yourpix.org/share.php?u=654&g=602

Domain summit 2024

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They have monthly visits and page views, visits by new and returning and visits by sourses. It also has the months dates up top, and for what domain name and geo map, of where the traffic is coming from. The bottom only has google help text, with no real info about the site.

If some one needs to see more info, let me know what info and I'll take screen shots and post them.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The auction will indeed end in 3 days on the 14th at 03:37 AM, or just as soon as the Lowered BIN of $400 is posted. The members and links are in the admin panel, so they can be copy from that by hand at last.

I will try to get the database from cpanel, today some time and will post if I got it or not. Some things like the stats in cpanel, I can not get at all because of the hackers. But hopeful I can get the database, but as I said the arcade admin panel does work and there are in there.

I do have the arcade script, but with out the mods done as I did all live mods. But it's not hard to mod the script, they even got a forum and stuff for the acrade script. Mostly the mods I did, was for the placement of adsense. And the letter size, and some color changes. Also the script can run videos, and also photos it has away for users uploads even.

The auction, is at $175 with domainpark's bid.

MerlinK

Premium Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
None of the links to games work.

-Merlin

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes I know it was hacked as I said, the new owner will get the life time ver3 phparcadescript arcade script. Plus just over 1000 games to install in it, only the front page. And the admin panel work, but the owner will have the script. And games to do a fresh install, on their own server, the script is tied to the domain name arcadegamester.net.

Also the new owner will have the 1000 games, plus can add their own games as well. Scott done a great job on ver3, very easy to install and do mods to it as well. And it plays videos, mp3, and displys photos or images even.

So a fresh install of the arcade, and installing the games and the new owner is back up and running. It's got a installer to make it easy, the games have a database. But I did not use that, I installed them one at a time and checked them. I did very few mods on it, and did them while it was live as well. That way the arcade had no down time, and I could check on the spot if they worked or not.

The hacker this time, did a redirect hack on the arcade back to another domain. And some how keep some cpanel files from loading, I had to over write the cpanel password in my WHM panel. That only took 15 mins, then they was locked out. So I managed to stop them, while they was in the act of hacking it. I got the fornt page to load, and the arcade admin panel plus I can get into cpanel. And get to most of the files, I could fix it if I checked all the code.

But instead I'm just selling it, that way the new owner can do a fresh install. It needs a fresh install anyways, as all the scripts code would other wise have to be checked. This was my own fault, I left a few files write able like a dummy. They did not get to the arcade admin stuff at all, as scott sealed that up pretty good.

Edited IN:

I got a SQL database dump for all the users info, and links info as well for the new owner to use. There is 186 users, and 118 links for the new owner. I'll save it in a SQL data, CSV, and XML format. That way the new owner, can add it to their SQL database what way they want.

Edited IN:

As was asked for, I added screen shots of google keywords for the arcade. So anyone else, that wants to see them. They was just added to the other screen shots, for the same months as the traffic. At this link below, as well as up top in my first post also. Thanks! Tim

http://www.yourpix.org/share.php?u=654&g=602

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
New lower BIN price, was $500 now only $400

The high bidder right now, is Domainpark at $175

Who ever got the highest bid, on the 14th at 03:37 AM or as soon as the BIN, is posted will be the new owner. Good luck, to all bidders!

Ends 14th at 03:37 AM

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some one pointed out that, the auction ending time should be the 14th at 03:37 AM. So that is the right time for a 3 day auction, so it will end on the 14th at 03:37 AM.

Also I do have the myspace script, for the new owner to make the sub domain if they want it.

The high bid is now lalwani and is at $185

Auction ends the 14th at 03:37 AM, or if some one uses the BIN of $400.

MerlinK

Premium Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whenever you click on any of the game links it always says:
Not Found
The requested URL /games/71/the-pharohs-tomb.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The site was hacked the day I posted the auction here, but the new owner will have the arcade script to do a fresh install. Plus over 1000 games they can install as well, it's not hard to install the script at all.

So the domain name comes with the paid for life ver3 phparcadescript, and over 1000 games and even the myspace script if they want it. And even a SQL dump, with user and links database, plus the site is a soild google PR4 site.

High bidder is domainpark at $195

lalwani

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
According to your post, "Auction ends the 14th at 03:37 AM", and domainpark bid at 04:36 AM. Wasn't the auction already closed before he placed that bid?

If not, I'll increase my bid to $205.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lalwani you won the auction, the time of your bid was the 14th at 02:18 AM.

So you won with a bid of $205

It goes by the forums time stamp, if you check domainparks $195 bid forum time it was the 13th at 11:36 PM.

So lalwani your bid was the last one placed, with in the auction before ending. I'll pm you my info for pay pal, and ask for your godaddy info.

Edited IN:

I got your payment, and the domain has been pushed to your godaddy account. User names and passwords, and links email as ask for. Thank you for a smooth auction, I'm now leaving good feedback for you. Thank You! Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators