Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal User Democrat - Patty Similien

bocajohnh

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a deal with DNForum.com member Democrat, Patty Similien, that has gone wrong for 5 weeks. After two weeks of not getting results or my money back, I did some searching about Patty online. What I found was disturbing. A pattern of broken promises, non delivery of products, promises of refunds that never were given. If Democrat is the same Starlita Patrice Similien as who shows up in searches, then what I've experienced wasn't the first time that this has happened.

It appears a Starlita Patrice Similien has been running scams online and offline for a number of years. One example - In 2007 she scammed a bunch of people at Warrior Forum as user "Alison G". She posed as an attorney, took peoples money, and never provided services or refunds. When she was confronted by the Warrior Forum members, she continued to deny the allegations, until she finally broke down and confessed and admitted it was all a scam. She wrote an open letter apologizing to them on her blog. I checked recently with some of thes WF members, and to this day they have not received any refunds.

Here's the link that sums up the issues at WF:
http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=191520&whichpage=1

If DNForum.com member Democrat, Patty Similien, is the same person as the one I found scamming people online, and in numerous court cases in Texas and Washington, then I must warn everyone to be careful, especially if she's trying to get you to front you some money.
---
Details on the deal we had:
On July 6th She offerred to broker my names. She proposed that I pay a flat fee, up front, for a week's worth of her time. She said it would allow her to test out her software and she thought 100 names or so should sell in the week. She said there was no risk to me, "If the names don't sell, I'll give you your money back." I paid her $600 via Paypal.

Over the past four weeks she has made many claims to me about the names, but has sold nothing. She has enthralled me with tales of waking up to 90 email offers in her inbox thanks to her custom software, multiple meetings with investors in Tampa, FL, Seattle, WA, Portland Oregon and other locations. There was always a buyer "tommorrow", always a meeting she had to attend with an investor about my names. "I'll call you back", was heard dozens of times. But she never called me back, I would always be chasing her for a day or two, and even then it was like the meetings with potential buyers never happened.

So, needless to say, I took her up on her offer of a full refund. On numerous occasions over the next 2 to 3 weeks, she told me she was sending me the money, but always had one reason or another to not send me the money by Paypal or Western Union.

Domain summit 2024

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If verified and I am sure you are correct, we cannot have someone like that here. Often times a " nice " person is very skilled at manipulation, makes sense now. Sad if this is indeed her.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
May be busy with other things e.g. family etc... ?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I currently have her brokering domains for me and she never once suggested a up front fee... Perhaps the OP's domains have little to no potential of selling and that's why the upfront fee.

There are no guarantees when you try to sell domains, and if this is the case, she's entitled to some compensation for her time.

I suggest you all save your "rush to judgment" until hearing the facts.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I currently have her brokering domains for me and she never once suggested a up front fee... Perhaps the OP's domains have little to no potential of selling and that's why the upfront fee.

There are no guarantees when you try to sell domains, and if this is the case, she's entitled to some compensation for her time.

I suggest you all save your "rush to judgment" until hearing the facts.

Did you read the post?

She is a habitual scammer according to what I see. Unless this is another woman, she cannot be allowed to remain. Unless there is anincredible excuse lol

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am rather new to Facebook. But have had a ton of friend requests.

Until this is cleared up, I have removed her from friends list.

I know it should be an "innocent until proven guilty" but with these issues not cleared up, the internet can be a very unforgiving place. And when it comes to contacts and friends lists, this information can be damning.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Starlita Patrice Similien and Patty Similien are quite different. In whois info of her domain , it says p Similen. If first one is her name, she would say S P Similien.

I would have thought there are quite a few people with "Similien". Even if the name is same, they might be different persons.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Starlita Patrice Similien and Patty Similien are quite different. In whois info of her domain , it says p Similen. If first one is her name, she would say S P Similien.

I would have thought there are quite a few people with "Similien". Even if the name is same, they might be different persons.

With the exact same picture?

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Umm she still owes me around 400-600 dollars of building her site's backlinks
Posted via Mobile Device

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow what a funny summer on DNF! :D

I remember this member and I remember some issues he/she had in past here...that member played always the card of the ingenuity.

If this member is a scammer please ban NOW from DNF.

I'm tired of these scumbags...they everywhere these days.
I think if we will create a company for find scammers on the web...we make millions in 3 weeks :)

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ussearch.com proves conclusively these two people are the one in same, as they both reside in the same city and state.

There has been research done.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The url I posted has her as
S. Patrice Similien

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators