Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Whats a good way to add social ICONS to site and have them link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

exaviar

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Trying to decide how to go about implementing all icons for social bookmarking to my blog, I want them to show at the bottom of every blog post so people can bookmark or send the post to the social sites they choose?

Like fruitninja.com for example has them at the bottom of all their posts... is there a way to easily do this?

I also found addthis.com and sharethis.com which seems great, but sharethis.com seems very invassive in the fact that users might not like it as it uses your info and takes your data.

Any options or suggestions?

thanks

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The best I've come across is addthis.com - just add the code to your site header/footer/page template and it should show up on every page

exaviar

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jilo.. do you have any idea on how to get it to automate on every blog post seperatly? Or maybe just save and paste the code on every putgoing post? not sure

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What platform are you using? If it's wordpress, you can paste the code into your theme's single.php file to show on each post

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators