1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Where can I backorder .IN domains ?

Discussion in 'Drop Catchers Reviews' started by DomainEmpire.com, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. DomainEmpire.com

DomainEmpire.com Platinum Member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    Is there any backorder service for .IN domains ?
    Thanks for helping.
  2. fpforum

fpforum Platinum Member

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    I believe you could use some software that has support for the .IN extension..I think DynaDot and Resellerclub both support the .IN extension. So you could use some software that uses both of their API's..
  3. DomainEmpire.com

DomainEmpire.com Platinum Member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    I'll investigate further to see if there're software studied to work with these registrars to attempt grabbing domains in realtime, thanks.
  4. fpforum

fpforum Platinum Member

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    I actually asked DynaDot about this the other day as I was a little curious myself..Their API works with .IN domains..You can use their API with a drop catcher and catch .IN domains as soon as they drop.
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
This thread is more than 180 days old.