Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Who wants to be my domaining role model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozhef

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere that the best thing a new domainer can do is find an experienced role model who can show you the ropes. I have sold a bunch of domains over the past couple of years mostly in the $20 - $200 range and I believe that my current portfolio is strong (if a bit small) but I want to step up a level.

So would anybody like to be my role model? :)

Domain Summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere that the best thing a new domainer can do is find an experienced role model who can show you the ropes. I have sold a bunch of domains over the past couple of years mostly in the $20 - $200 range and I believe that my current portfolio is strong (if a bit small) but I want to step up a level.

why do you think you need a role model?

if you want to go to the next level, just do it

seems you've found a niche' that works for you, so maybe it's time for some price increases on your domains.

if you don't ask for it....you'll never get it.

imo...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Just read DomainGang.com and you will be able to learn the truth about our industry, through the lens of parody :D

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can buy domainstate for $1000.... Starting bid is $10,000 and decreases by $1000 each day there is no activity in the auction ;)

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom