Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Why a worldwide friend network helps with domain investing

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Kassey Lee illustrates a few times in his career that networking has helped him, be it personally when he was low on cash or professionally.
I always remember the kindness of an American friend who mailed me a $500 check when I was low in money while studying in the USA.
A solid network of friends around the world can be helpful. You can all congregate and share ideas. Domain name investing isn't a zero-sum game and can be done with a community's help.
Friendship is a treasure, and it is also helpful in business.
While competitiveness is in human nature, so is that of the need to belong. The right community can do more than help with the tangibles, it can help one grow as a person and even help with mental health too.

So, I ask, where else is better than DNForum to find bonds? ;)

In some capacity or another, I've interacted with most people in this industry that I would consider a friend right here on DNF.

Get out there and make connections. You don't have to be at this alone.

D Haynes

Level 1
Reaction score
I've been domaining for almost 10 years now and wouldn't class myself as having any domaining friends/contacts/network etc. I quite like doing things myself and I'm profitable so I guess it works. That's not to say that I wouldn't be more profitable if I was in a group or two or used social media but life has taught me that when things go wrong, the vast majority of the time it's other people. I can count on me and that's the main thing.

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kassey Lee illustrates a few times in his career that networking has helped him, be it personally when he was low on cash or professionally.

A solid network of friends around the world can be helpful. You can all congregate and share ideas. Domain name investing isn't a zero-sum game and can be done with a community's help.

While competitiveness is in human nature, so is that of the need to belong. The right community can do more than help with the tangibles, it can help one grow as a person and even help with mental health too.

So, I ask, where else is better than DNForum to find bonds? ;)

In some capacity or another, I've interacted with most people in this industry that I would consider a friend right here on DNF.

Get out there and make connections. You don't have to be at this alone.
I agree with you,

Having a good contact network sometimes play a big role to come out of trouble whether it's in financial or any other.

shahed_sajid

Level 4
Reaction score
Hi,
IMO, having relationships with fellow activists is important and helpful, no matter what industry you are working in.
In the case of domaining, of course, I am getting much assistance from different people from forums like DNF or other social media.
And especially if you are new in any place, you will need support from others most of the time.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom