Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Would you mind showing me your business' homepage?

ChankoD

Reaction score
Hi,
I am joining the game and getting in on domain buying and selling.
I want to have my own webpage and email for when I contact targeted customers, but I am not sure how my own webpage should look.
Would anyone mind posting a link to their own business' webpage? I'm mostly looking for what content to include.
Many thanks!

Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You would be better off sending your domains off to one of the big marketplaces and let them get you the eyeballs if you are looking for end users. I would recommend Perfectdomain.com, Dan.com and afternic.com.

PD and DAN both have 10% or lower commissions, afternic a bit higher but they have very good end user syndication.

If you are looking for reseller sales, then upgrade your DNForum.com account to Platinum or above and post your names for sale.

If you create your own marketplace you save on commissions but only get the buyers to your site that you can actively get from SEO and your own advertising. Frankly there is a very low probability of you making any sales this way.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you can see mine in my signature
it needs updating for sure, but it's been online since 2002 and I have sold some names thru it in the past
has backlinks and is ranked in google, yahoo and dmoz listed

ranked #1 for "premium hand picked domain names" in quotes, ranked on page 2 without

:)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators