Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Wow Cheap Sellers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I end up paying $10 for a great and decent LLLL.com
Since my budget wasn't great I loved the name and thought it was nice for the $10.

After spending the money and paying and thinking how lucky I was I realized it expired today. Lmfao.

Dang. Now I got to go through all the trouble to sell the domain or another trouble to buy godaddy gift cards.

I end up deciding to sell it for the exact price which was sold right away but then realized I couldn't transfer it out cause it was expired.

I hate him.

He makes me cry.
=/

*if you got godaddy giftcards pm me....try to offer it a lower price if you could*

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Even though I am not the seller, but I think $10 for a "decent" LLLL.com is worth renewing it for 5 years at least.

VanguardDomain

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I totally Agree. The value will continue to go up. They will look good in 5 years - What is good - I do not know. I think I'll go buy one and see.
Where did you buy the LLLL.com?

Neil

wussadotcom

Level 6
Reaction score
I totally Agree. The value will continue to go up. They will look good in 5 years - What is good - I do not know. I think I'll go buy one and see.
Where did you buy the LLLL.com?

Neil

Must have been EBAY :eek:k: Cheer up OP. Why don'tyou renew it? $10 plus $9 - $19 is still a good price for a LLLL.com with a year extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom