Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Obviously both."

So, your objection to the UDRP is that it is in "violation of law".

And a few months ago, you went after Ari Goldberger on Icannwatch about how he was another "corrupt lawyer" for participating in this system that doesn't follow the law.

But, it turns out, your objection is completely hollow, because when it comes down to it, you don't like the law either.

Why, Garry, do you complain about the UDRP not following the law if you object to the law?

"You say it is me being stupid believing that it is unlawful."

No, Garry, I just don't understand what your problem is with things being "unlawful" if you object to what the law says. You want the UDRP to conform to a body of law with which you disagree. Is that your point?

Or is it that you just want the world to work the way you want it to work?

Don't we all.

Domain Summit 2024

Garry Anderson

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
J> But, it turns out, your objection is completely hollow, because when it comes down to it, you don't like the law either.

J> Why, Garry, do you complain about the UDRP not following the law if you object to the law?

You misrepresent me - you know I talk about trademark overreach.

> No, Garry, I just don't understand what your problem is with things being "unlawful" if you object to what the law says.

Again - you misrepresent me - I object to when trademark holders abuse their rights - as would any person of good conscience.

I object to innocent people being threatened with $100,000 fines - when they have done nothing wrong.

You KNOW what I object about - stop trying to divert attention away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators