Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Xeex.com dropped from last year?

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was in the auction for Xeex.com as it's a CVVC that is pronounceable (zeeks); is a palindrome (read the same way when written frontward and backward); and like me some good four-letter dot com domains, and dipped around when MediaOptions did.

I wanted to see the selling price, so naturally, I looked at my bidding history to see what the winning bid was.

Today, as I regroup, I was thinking about the name and a great opportunity lost for such a small price just $757 over my "maximum" (I know, set a maximum and don't look back).
1612079387216.png
But after doing some digging on this domain; wait? 🧐

The domain was purchased in December of 2020 and dropped the following year in 2021? This doesn't seem right.

I'm going to be the first to speculate that Covid may have got the best of them to, hopefully, renew. Though, they must've known that it was worth something to liquidate, having purchased it at a rate around there, right? However, with the death toll rising, we might see some keyword domains drop, just like this one did in suspect timing.

This domain dropping reminded me of the passing of Mrs. Jello (Igal Lichtman). RIP.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom