Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

XsitePro - The Internet Marketer's alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Xsitepro is th best tool I have every used to make a content site.

Below is the feature list but I am telling you even I can make a site in minutes.

Case Study 1: Robert-Hawthorne.com
Case Study 2: Cookie Crazy
Case Study 3: AdSense Confessions

1. Add Google Adsense ads into your web pages with just two clicks of your mouse, which means you can add an extra income stream without any extra effort.

2. Change the complete style of your web site any time you want in just minutes rather than days or weeks, which means you can have a site that looks how you want it to look and not have to put up with an existing design just because that’s how it has always been.

3. Publish any changes you make to your web site in just a single mouse click, which means you don‘t have to worry about whether you‘ve remembered to upload a graphic file or not - it‘s all done for you.

4. Include two styles of site map on your site by just putting a check in a checkbox, which means you can have great looking site maps that are always up-to-date without lifting a finger.

5. Print out an incredibly detailed report that tells you exactly what you need to do to each of your pages, which means you can make sure that all your pages are exactly right before you publish them to the Internet.

6. Easily hide unattractive page urls by creating redirect pages that automatically forward visitors to alternative locations, which means you no longer have to unappealing and unmemorable urls that might put visitors off.

7. Add a links page to your site that looks great and is easy to update, which means you can benefit from a reciprocal linking campaign (i.e. exchanging links with other sites).

8. Make sure that you behave honourably with your visitors data by instantly adding a privacy statement page.

9. Include navigation menus that automatically update themselves whenever you add new pages, which means your site navigation will never be out of date again.

10. Have navigation menus in up to four places on your page, which means you can have site navigation on the left or right side, at the bottom of the body copy or at the foot of the page - or all four at the same time - it’s up to you.

11. Instantly change all of your pages from being left justified to being centred in the users browser window, which means you can have just the look you are after.

12. Add article pages to your site in just two minutes using the fill-in-the-blanks template and you’ll maintain a standard layout that gives your site a professional look and feel.

13. Use the 130,000 word built-in spell-checker to make sure that you never make a spelling mistake on any of your pages.

14. Have keywords that are automatically added to the meta tags of every new web site or web page you create, which saves you a lot of time entering the same keywords again and again.

16. Creating professional looking pages using the built-in WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) page editor is simple, so you don’t have to learn how to write any HTML code.

17. Find out in an instant whether you have used your keywords and keyword phrases the correct number of times on each page and quickly make corrections so that you maximize the chance of ranking well in the search engines.

18. Quickly find out if you have forgotten to include ALT text on any of the images on any of the pages for any of your sites, which will help you to get a better page ranking in some search engines.

19. Instantly analyze any of your pages for any keyword or phrase of your choosing, which means you can see how well your site performs for secondary keywords.

20. Display a calculated date whenever someone visits your site, which allows you to make use of powerful special offers such as buy within the next three days and get 10% off.

21. See at-a-glance how large each of your pages is, including images, which will help you to publish only pages that are of an appropriate size.

22. Create a link on your site that, when clicked, will automatically print the current page on the visitors printer, which is a great way to encourage people to print price lists, special offers or any other information that you would like them to have a hard copy of.

23. See at-a-glance how many headers you have included in each of your pages and how many times your keywords were used in the headers, which will help you to better optimize your pages for the search engines.

24. Find out how many times any specific word appears on any page, which helps you to create pages that focus on your important keywords and phrases.

25. Produce a list of all of the links leaving any of your pages, which lets you see how optimized the links are for your chosen keywords and phrases.

26. Instantly view a Suggested Actions List for any of your pages that tells you in plain English exactly what you need to do to improve the chances of your pages ranking well in the search engines.

27. Keep a track of all of the essential information regarding your web hosting, which means you’ll never forget any important information such as usernames, passwords, mail server details, name server names or control panel urls.

28. Back-up all of your web site work to a single file in just one mouse click, which means you will never lose valuable work again.

29. Choose from three different types of pop-up, including one that will help you avoid getting trapped by pop-up blockers.

30. Add a link from any page you create to any other page in any other site that you create in just two mouse clicks, which means you don’t need to remember lengthy urls or even file names.

31. Disguise affiliate links using the redirect feature, which means you can publish much more attractive links that don’t look like direct links to affiliate sites.

32. Insert the current date into any of your pages and have it update automatically at midnight each day, which means your pages will always look up-to-date.

33. Export any of your sites to a single file that includes all of the pages, images and other files, which means you can send an exact copy of your site to a colleague quickly and easily.

34. Import XSitePro sites that you have been sent by a colleague in just a single mouse click and have the complete site recreated automatically in your system.

35. Export your site in a structure that can be easily imported into Dreamweaver, or Frontpage, which means you are not tied to XSitePro for all of your future web work.

36. Manage all of your affiliate schemes using the Affiliate Wizard, which means you won’t have to go hunting through old e-mails to find the username and password for someone’s affiliate administration page or to find the code you need to include when adding a link.

37. Insert an affiliate link for any of the schemes you are a member of into any page on your site in a single mouse click, which means no more cutting and pasting e-mailing links into documents - it’s all done for you.

38. Automatically split long pages by inserting page breaks at the time you publish, which means that you can create additional pages for your web site with no effort at all.

39. Split very long documents into up to one hundred (or more) pages that include complete page navigation menus, which means you can create dozens, even of hundreds of pages in an instant.

40. Quickly find any text on any page in your web site and replace it with alternative text, which means you won’t have to spend hours manually finding the text yourself - XSitePro does it all for you.

41. Add powerful pop-ups to your site that only appear when the criteria you specify are met, which means you can create your very own intelligent pop-ups that are far less annoying than the unintelligent pop-ups that most sites utilize.

42. Generate detailed reports that provide an informative breakdown of all of the sites you are working on, which means you can instantly see the keywords used for every page, the page descriptions, the last time the page was modified and more.

43. Prevent pages from being published until they are ready to go live, which means you can create and work on pages without ever having to worry that they will be published accidentally.

44. Instantly create a link on your site that, when clicked, will automatically add your site to the visitors favourites list, which means they’ll have a way of finding your site again in the weeks and months to come.

45. Add attractive and eye-catching effects that will automatically appear in the status bar of your web pages, which is a great way of attracting your visitor’s attention to special offers or important news items.

46. Insert the current time into any of your pages and have it update automatically every time some visit’s a page.

47. Add links that will automatically open a new window rather than load into the current browser window, which is a great way for displaying special offers, news items and other information that you don’t want to appear in the existing window.

You won't be disappointed by this baby!

Click here to get it! ( I used my affiliate code ;)

Domain summit 2024

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adam, have you used this, or are you simply advertising?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bought it and I use it.

It would be one of my top suggestions for a good easy content builder.

If you get it email me and I'll send you one of about 2000 templates I bought with it.

-=DCG=-

H2FC

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you saying the templates cost extra?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They provide some but I get this each month to ensure new templates.

I don't do much except point and import, there is a button where you eneter your adsense account and hit go.

The rest the program does for you.

-=DCG=-

richy10

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After reading all the reviews i decided to bought it , i will test it to see how it works.

bensd

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you give us an example of sites you have built with it?

happy_martin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is a pretty good program. I use it myself but it's NOT perfect ...

1) The spell checker randomly ignores words, leaving many pages full of mis-spellings if you aren't careful.

2) Bugs in the forum are rarely addressed although the program is updated occasionally.

3) No find and replace within code feature

4) If you ultimately want to transfer the site to a buyer in the future iit would be a real hassle for him to edit unless he also has XsitePro - even if you export the site in html format.

5) Your entire sites (pages, images etc.) built into just one folder so large sites get quite messy

6) There's been vague speak of XSitePro 2 for about a year now. It's always around the corner yet tthere's very few updates about it. Many people (myself included) are reluctantly using XsitePro in the hope that V2 will be a great improvement.

7) There's no integrated support for custom css. You have to manually link to a css sheet that you've created elsewhere.

8) For anything even slightly removed from very basic HTML such as tables, forms, wrapping etc. I often find myself copying the code from XSitePro and editing it in Dreamweaver.

9) XSitePro's affiliate management feature is slow and cumbersome. In theory you should use it to keep track of every affiliate link you use but I often use notepad instead and copy and paste from that.

10) There's no support for creating forms which, in my opinion is a very important feature of even the most basic sites.

11) No autosave. The programs gotten more stable in the last few updates but one time I remember losing my entire site when it crashed and damaged my previous save too.

12) XSitePro does have an import and export feature however if you try using it, it will cause you huge headaches. The only real way to import is to build the site again and copy the text and images into it manually. Anybody brave enough to export anything but the simplest sales-letter site is going to need a skilled programmer to clean it all up for you.

13) It's expensive. I don't think it's especially good value but, sadly, there isn't really any competition in this market (surprising, huh?).

14) There is a links-page feature, but it's cumbersome and won't be of use to anybody with many links.

15) The HTML editor has no features at all, not even 'undo'. Accidentally select a paragraph and press a key by mistake and you lose your work.

16) WYSIWYG is not so great. Often I end up seeing bugs in the previews and have to load the html code into dreamweaver to fix it. The commonest complaint i find is that I often need to edit a page in dreamweaver because XSite Pro refuses to center some text.

Don't get me wrong, the programs pretty good, but after seeing such an enticing list of benefits it's only fair to give you a different perspective. If you buy now you do get a free upgrade to version 2 if it eventually surfaces.

FYI: I used XSitePro to create ...

http://www.goodbyekitty.net
http://www.realusbank.com
http://www.geekcrets.com ... and a handful of others.

Best wishes,

Martin

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Martin,

there is a 404 for the links page of goodbyekitty, thought you should know.

also i got a 'download file' popup from my firewall when clicking on geekcrets. i canceled and closed the window, as i do not know for what reason my pc should download anything automatically from any website. also thought you should know.

happy_martin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cheers Homer, we're just moving the sites between servers, should all be working in the next hour.

dominator

Corporate Design, Naming & Branding
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You said: "It would be one of my top suggestions for a good easy content builder."

And what would be your other top suggestions?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have installed and used verion 2, it is more robust than version 1.

There are 3 FREE webinars where they will be showing all the features, times and info listed below:
============================================

Wednesday 2nd July, 05:00am EDT (10:00am UK time)

Friday 4th July, 12:00 midday EDT (5pm UK time)

Sunday 6th July, 3:00pm EDT (8pm UK time)

As you can see, there are days and times to suit everyone - no matter where in the world they live.

Click Here to sign up for one of them!

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
any review of the new version of Xsite PRO 2.0........anybody used it? how is it?

100 times better than XSP v1.... I'm playing within it as we speak, auto RSS including over 1K feeds, auto articles, siloing, XML sitemaps, mobile site generation, you name it..

I was also just informed that they are launching 3 Webinars in July...

Check out my signature for link to buy...

I have installed and used verion 2, it is more robust than version 1.

There are 3 FREE webinars where they will be showing all the features, times and info listed below:
============================================

As you can see, there are days and times to suit everyone - no matter where in the world they live.

Click Here to sign up for one of them!

you got me !!! :) the email was only sent like 5 minutes ago... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators