Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

XsitePro - The Internet Marketer's alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is the reason why you need to develop your own layout for XsitePro, or get someone to develop it. After that it really starts to roll, except for the annoying things I did not like. For example the gallery handling, if you want to instert a photo it always for shows the ones that you have already used, even in your previous sites. When you export it, it exports all the photos, even the ones you don't use, so it is additional work for you to delete them. Anyway, for minisite creation it is still one of the best solutions.

Doc, it all depends on the niche and the domain. It doesn't really matter if you created your sites in Dreamweaver or XsitePro, you still need to know the basics of SEO to implement it in either of these. You still need to know the hot spots to place your ads etc. I have finished developing minisites, even with XsitePro they take too much time, larger projects have a much better ROI.

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
XsitePro is the best / most easy WYSIWYG software on the market. Period! Version 2.5 takes this to a whole new level. I don't work for them, but I can honestly say, its the best out there..esp for newbies. I use it all the time and flip websites like crazy with very little work..and support is amazing! I have made 30x my money back on the $199.00 license fee. You can not go wrong buying this software ..esp if you want to build your own site/s or flip a lot of sites. Kicks Dreamweavers arss.

Last edited:

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does it generate its own content and is it editable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom