Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed y13.com y17.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dnseller

hi guys, i got y13.com and y17.com will this suitable for young 13 and 17 ??

how much can i expect from you guys?

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
These 3-character letter/number combos drop virtually every day and can be picked up for an $8 reg fee. So they would not be worth any more that that. Bob just sold a group of 24 of them on Ebay and got an average of just over $5 each on them (and that is High for Ebay!).

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke of Earl
These 3-character letter/number combos drop virtually every day and can be picked up for an $8 reg fee. So they would not be worth any more that that. Bob just sold a group of 24 of them on Ebay and got an average of just over $5 each on them (and that is High for Ebay!).

So True. I used to get $300 - $500 each for them. Now the are a dime per dozen unless they have a special meaning.

And yes, I got $125 for 24 of them on eBay... $5 each (less if you count the PayPal fee). I was pretty happy with that. :D

-Bob

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by observer
A quite nice combination. My first guess was $250-$500. If you look at 3 letter domain auctions like

http://auctions.beyonddomains.com/

there are some in this range.

You are missing one important point. Yes they have some LISTED in that range, but they have ZERO bids.

Also there is a big difference between 3-letter .coms and 3-character .coms. Three letters are good, a combination of letters and numbers like this normally is not.

H

hyperi0n

Originally posted by Duke of Earl
Also there is a big difference between 3-letter .coms and 3-character .coms. Three letters are good, a combination of letters and numbers like this normally is not.

Although pretty much usesless now (it actually redirects to a hosting site) does anyone know, out of interest, what y2k.com sold for before 2000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators