1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

y13.com y17.com

Discussion in 'Domain Name Appraisal Discussion' started by dnseller, Sep 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. dnseller

dnseller Guest

Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    hi guys, i got y13.com and y17.com will this suitable for young 13 and 17 ??

how much can i expect from you guys?
  2. Duke

Duke DNF Addict Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    These 3-character letter/number combos drop virtually every day and can be picked up for an $8 reg fee. So they would not be worth any more that that. Bob just sold a group of 24 of them on Ebay and got an average of just over $5 each on them (and that is High for Ebay!).
  3. observer

observer Platinum Member

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
  4. Bob

Bob Jedi Master DNFcollege.com Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    So True. I used to get $300 - $500 each for them. Now the are a dime per dozen unless they have a special meaning.

And yes, I got $125 for 24 of them on eBay... $5 each (less if you count the PayPal fee). I was pretty happy with that. :D

-Bob
  5. Duke

Duke DNF Addict Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    You are missing one important point. Yes they have some LISTED in that range, but they have ZERO bids.

Also there is a big difference between 3-letter .coms and 3-character .coms. Three letters are good, a combination of letters and numbers like this normally is not.
  6. Whois-Search

Whois-Search Platinum Member

Local Time:
    Year 13 = last year of sixth form UK LOL
  7. anon

anon Gold Member

Local Time:
  8. hyperi0n

hyperi0n Guest

Local Time:
    Although pretty much usesless now (it actually redirects to a hosting site) does anyone know, out of interest, what y2k.com sold for before 2000?
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
This thread is more than 180 days old.