Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

yahoo listed names worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beantown

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I know it costs 299 dollars to get listed in yahoo. I caught one name recently that is listed in 2 places on yahoo. If this name had no backlinks,hypothetically, do these domain automatically have a certain value that I could sell it for?

Also do domains automatically have a certain value based on their google PR (cause this site has a PR of 4)?

I was just curious how people set prices on these factors.

Thanks.

beantown

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
beantown said:
Hi,
I know it costs 299 dollars to get listed in yahoo. I caught one name recently that is listed in 2 places on yahoo. If this name had no backlinks,hypothetically, do these domain automatically have a certain value that I could sell it for?

Also do domains automatically have a certain value based on their google PR (cause this site has a PR of 4)?

I was just curious how people set prices on these factors.

Thanks.

beantown

It doesn't cost money to be listed in yahoo...

beantown

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I meant the Yahoo directory, which costs $299 just to be considered to be put in it. I think you are referring to the actual search results from yahoo which come from google.

Duncan said:
It doesn't cost money to be listed in yahoo...

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
beantown said:
I meant the Yahoo directory, which costs $299 just to be considered to be put in it. I think you are referring to the actual search results from yahoo which come from google.

you can still get listed in the Directory free.
it was all the rage a year ago...people selling junk Yahoo domains for good money, now it has fizzled out, unless of course it is a good one ;0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom